Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

WOW You Should Watch This!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
WitchMisspelled View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WitchMisspelled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WOW You Should Watch This!
    Posted: May 11 2020 at 6:38am

Conspiracy theories serve two purposes.  It promotes bad science making those that adhere to that bad science feel smarter. And the second thing it promotes if "fun".  I mean let's face it, conspiracy theory junk science is much more interesting than actual science.  

Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2020 at 3:54am

Originally posted by CRS, DrPH CRS, DrPH wrote:

Junk, it should be deleted. 

She  claims that the coronavirus was "caused by a bad strain of flu vaccine that was circulating between 2013 and 2015". She also claimed masks will “activate” the virus and reinfect a mask-wearer over and over.

That is VERY nutty!  VERY, VERY nutty indeed.  Squirrel crap comes to mind - but even that is less nutty.

There are so many flaws in her reasoning, I would not know where to start to unpick them.

I suppose some people will believe anything, but 'flat Earth' looks sane in comparison.

How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
AndyP View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2020 at 2:55am

Whatever it was it was removed by Youtube. 

Tabitha111 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tabitha111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2020 at 1:35pm

She's a nut case. 

'A man who does not think and plan long ahead will find trouble right at his door.'
--Confucius

CRS, DrPH View Drop Down
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CRS, DrPH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2020 at 10:11pm

Junk, it should be deleted. 

"Mikovits has gained attention on social media for promoting her ideas about the 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic. She does not believe that a vaccine is needed to prevent COVID-19, and claims that the coronavirus was "caused by a bad strain of flu vaccine that was circulating between 2013 and 2015". She also claimed masks will “activate” the virus and reinfect a mask-wearer over and over.[3] One of her videos about the coronavirus pandemic was fact-checked by the website Maldita.es [es], which rated some of her claims as either false or not based in evidence.[35]

One such circulating video gained notoriety in May 2020. Titled Plandemic Part 1, this film is a half-hour long documentary-styled interview of Mikovits's perspective on the accusations thrown upon her by the WPI. YouTube has removed this video from its website a number of times, citing community guidelines.[36]

CRS, DrPH
kaye kaye View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaye kaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2020 at 7:44pm

Eye opening.

keep the joy
FluMom View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FluMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2020 at 6:11pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic