Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

How covid attacks entire body

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How covid attacks entire body
    Posted: May 12 2020 at 4:50am

DW (English): How the novel coronavirus attacks our entire body.

https://dw.com/p/3c19Y?maca=en-gk-volltext-newsstand-sci-tech-en-20113-xml-googlenews

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.πŸ––

Marcus Aurelius
FluMom View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FluMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2020 at 11:54am

This is why I do not believe Fauci this is a LAB VIRUS from China.   Sorry what other Corona virus acts like this????  

carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2020 at 2:42pm

It's a "Novel"virus 

So no virus that we know of, 

Why do you keep on with "FAKE NEWS"

Are you Americans Top Virologist ?

All oldies on here,

Recognise that we have been waiting for "The One"

Unless you can prove it was created in a lab which you can't, you have to just accept it's happend, 

It's really Childish to try and pin the blame on any particular county ,

Just look at how China reacted,and Americans Very poor reaction, 

You keep banging on about Lab release,

Blame your government....

I was as you were "PREPPED" 

In January

No excuses for a government  that has the the Best Intelligence organization in the world, 

Pity your leadership isn't intelligent......

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.πŸ––

Marcus Aurelius
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2020 at 3:56pm

Originally posted by carbon20 carbon20 wrote:

Pity your leadership isn't intelligent......

Perhaps Carbon meant: "Pity your leadership isn't as intelligent as you..." 

.....................................................................................  Donkeys leading lions, blinkered donkeys at that.

How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
kaye kaye View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaye kaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2020 at 4:04pm
keep the joy
Usk View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Usk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2020 at 7:18pm

Reading the last post url I can not help thinking and I am sure I am going to get alot of all kins of grief from some of you but  are we at war with China?  Are they trying to take us down by killing off our young people wh o would be our army and kill off the the rest of the world so we are all too weak or sick to fight back?  When will we wake up and SEE what is really going on?

KiwiMum View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2020 at 10:18pm

Originally posted by kaye kaye kaye kaye wrote:

https://www.city-journal.org/wuhan-fuels-americas-fentanyl-epidemic

I'm not surprised by this at all. I was given fentanyl as I came round from surgery in January and as I came to, I asked the doctor who was sitting with me what I'd been given because I felt so amazing. It was absolutely sparkling and I felt wonderful. So I can see why it's so addictive. And I can see why people would turn to it for escapism. Luckily I wasn't given a second dose....hahaha.

Those who got it wrong, for whatever reason, may feel defensive and retrench into a position that doesn’t accord with the facts.
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2020 at 10:18pm

You all need to take a Deep Breath, and just think, 

I could name a dozen viruses that would be far better at killing than this, if they were "Weaponizied"

So no it's not a lab release.....

It's not a

12 Monkey's scenario.....(best movie)

Marcus Aurelius
Flubergasted View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flubergasted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2020 at 6:23am

In an asymmetrical war, you wouldn't want to be so obvious as to choose a more effective killer.  If the purpose was to destroy the economy, I'd say in the short term, mission accomplished.    Asymmetrical war requires some level of deniability, like being able to say they are suffering, too.  Heparin contamination, melamine milk, illicit drug trade, contaminated pet food, intellectual property theft, propaganda wars, it kind of adds up, sadly.

FluMom View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FluMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2020 at 10:03am

It is the fault of China and WHO they did not report H2H soon enough and China LIED about deaths.  Don't you all remember the map showing burning in Wuhan when the city was shut down.  This is all on CHINA and it's buddy WHO!

ViQueen24 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ViQueen24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2020 at 10:26am

The common cold used to kill the earliest humans.  Why are we surprised at the way this virus acts?  And why are we surprised there are wicked aftereffects?  Chickenpox - Shingles, Polio - Post-Polio Syndrome, Spanish Influenza - Encephalitis Lethargica.  I guarantee you fear and its negative siblings have killed more people than all the pandemics combined.  This is all very predictable as is the fear-peddling, I guess.  Smh.

carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2020 at 4:11pm

I'm not surprised at how a Novel virus behaves,

Because nothing about a Novel virus should surprise anyone who has watched and studied  the little critters,

What had suprised me is the Childish Blame Game.

Our country reacted when we got the same intelligence as all the 5 Eyes network,

Others didn't, I.E UK,USA 

Man up, grow some,and take resposability,

Your seeing the same "don't listen to the experts" 

From this administration

Attacking Dr Fauci,

And questioning the death figures,

Which we all know ARE under reported as it is .

Don't blame China, because you didnt act .

Makes you look worse than you already DO.....

Marcus Aurelius
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2020 at 3:18am

Ascerbic, but accurate, Carbon!

China DID cover it up at the start.  That led to the deaths of thousands - of Chinese.  

Then they came clean and the world had time to prepare - most did not.  The WHO told everyone to test, track and trace.  Most did not.  They kept on telling us.  They offered test kits.  They gave dire warnings. Still we did nothing.  (We AFTers warned everyone we knew too - most of them did not listen either.)

China is repressive and the WHO is inderfunded and weak.  But they are not the cause, not really, complacency is.  We were told over here in the UK and over there in the USA ;  our governments ignored the warnings. So we have ourselves to blame.

Having said that, why blame at all?  It is childish and mean.  Take the hit, deal with it and then clean up your mess.  Anything else is a pointless waste of rescources, time and energy.  Back your President/Prime Minister, they got it wrong, but you need them now.  History will do plenty of blaming later - all you could want!  But for now it's support/protect/clean-up time.

How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
EdwinSm, View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EdwinSm, Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2020 at 3:46am

Originally posted by Technophobe Technophobe wrote:

But for now it's support/protect/clean-up time.  

History has examples of social chaos after 'an iron fist' approach is relaxed [and any parent can see this in children 'pushing the boundary' if something is given to them trying to get more].  Most recently we saw that in the break up of Yugoslavia and the wars in the Balkans.  

I think there is a social risk as the "iron fist" of extreme lock-downs is lifted.  We as humans tend to overreact, and this could cause problems where there are existing cracks in the structures of our society.   As we look ahead, I think Techno's advice is good: now it's support/protect/clean-up time.  

carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2020 at 4:46am

I can't see how you can open anything while you have one case that you don't know that person got infected, 

Friend in Newfoundland,tells me One person there infected 200 odd people.....

Superspreaders.....

Marcus Aurelius
WitchMisspelled View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WitchMisspelled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2020 at 12:28pm

The testing and tracing has to be there, Carbon.  There is no cleaning up etc... without it.  

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic