Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > Latest News
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

PMIS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emswally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PMIS
    Posted: May 21 2020 at 9:43pm

Nothing scary about this   Wonder if people who aren’t really taking this seriously will change their minds if this takes off  

https://apple.news/AfobFAZ9lS5WuFLKBBpTQsw

WitchMisspelled View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WitchMisspelled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2020 at 3:48am

The sad truth is, there's a segment of society that won't care because it's not one of theirs.  

FluMom View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Valued Member Since 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FluMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2020 at 9:30am

I would hope people care about Children but I can tell you.  When you lose a child only the family suffers people go about their lives after burial.  Losing a child is the worst thing that can happen to a parent.  Even as my husband was dying he would say,  "It is NOT our son dying."  I can tell you any parent would change places with a child that has died.  

So I hope people realize how this will make a difference especially in schools.  Many parents will not be able to return to work if this continues...no one will put their child in school even part time if this syndrome continues.

This will affect the economy,  if this was happening in the 50's, 60's even in 70's many mom's were home and not working.  They would be home to work with their children.  Today many single mothers and both parents working a different day!

Little House View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Little House Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2020 at 3:46am

Has anyone seen a site that is tracking PMIS numbers?  I have looked, but can’t find one.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic