Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

Down side to takeout, infected workers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pixie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Down side to takeout, infected workers
    Posted: June 03 2020 at 10:08am
Tabitha111 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tabitha111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2020 at 10:20am

Makes one really think about all the protests going on...some people are actually calling for the whole USA to open wide up ....saying Covid is gone.
See all those folks gathering...open the restaurants for dining in...open everything. 

Everytime I read from the frontlines or stories like these, I am reminded that Covid 19 is still out there.

'A man who does not think and plan long ahead will find trouble right at his door.'
--Confucius

Penham View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2020 at 9:28pm

We bought our first take out food last week since February. Which we probably won't make a habit, we have saved a ton of money eating at home since we're here anyway. Plus, I'm not really sure I believe it when they say it's "safe".

BeachMama View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeachMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2020 at 3:01pm

We have eaten takeout throughout the lockdown, carefully cleaning the containers before eating and washing our hands before enjoying the food. So far, so good.

We ate in a restaurant for the first time three days ago — it had one other couple in it. We got there 45 minutes before they closed and left as they were closing. There was very little traffic.

I would DEFINITELY not eat in a crowded restaurant! 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic