Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

July Prepping 2020

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: July Prepping 2020
    Posted: July 05 2020 at 8:30pm

So what is everyone working on this month? I went back to work 2 weeks ago after being on furlough for 3 months and I'm not happy about it.  I feel like things are going to get really bad again soon. I have been restocking up on the items we used while in quarantine. 

hachiban08 View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hachiban08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2020 at 10:11pm

I was home for a little over a week helping my mother out and getting her squared away with restocking up preps. They are definitely buying up TP at the Costco's in my home county. They entirely ran out while we were there so I am glad I told her to get that prior to me coming. While I was home, I got her good with water and dog food. As for me, I need to do some restocking too.

Be prepared! It may be time....^_^v
EdwinSm, View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EdwinSm, Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2020 at 10:20pm

Finished with the strawberry preserves (although I think one batch turned into strawberry and ant preserve  ).  

The next will be forest-blueberries, if I can find enough although recent rain might help swell the berries.  These I will blanch and bottle which keeps them semi-fresh. [This system also depends on regularly turning the jars upside down - first week every day, then less frequently - something in this process stops bacteria growing, like running vs still water.]  Some I will freeze as well.  

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hachiban08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2020 at 10:50pm

Oh that sounds neat. I've wanted to try out canning fruits, but I think for now, I'm going to look up sales on in season fruits and give my dehydrator a whirl. I've only ever used it for meat, and I've been wanting to use it for fruit since I'm kind of tired of seeing food coloring in the dried papaya 🙃.

Tabitha111 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tabitha111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2020 at 9:18am

The general atmosphere I am seeing in certain facebook groups and other places is - folks are stocking up for the fall/winter.

I myself look for things that in the past have been in short supply- lysol spray, tp, paper towels, yeast, etc. and buy a little more each time for my pantry.

I have 4 sacks of flour and 1 huge bag of sugar in my frig stocked up.

Another thing is - I am going to get my second shingles vaccine this week as the pharmacist told me to get in before the flu season. Might be good to get all that kind of thing out of the way.

'A man who does not think and plan long ahead will find trouble right at his door.'
--Confucius

roni3470 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roni3470 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2020 at 12:42pm

I am starting over.  Stocked really well in January, gone through a majority of my preps and now back to square one.  I need it all again.  So I will make a trip to costco, walmart and both local grocery stores because they each have things I want.  Plus I shop the sales to keep cost down.  At each place I will buy a case of water and a thing of TP.  then the specifics. I will spend around $600 which is what I did last times.  Worried a lot about start of school and what will happen and then what happens in November.  our family may bug out to a mountain condo for the election.  Even though we do not live in the city, there has been some crazy posts on our local forum about a "revolution" so I am not taking any chances!  Good times!  

NOW is the Season to Know

that Everything you Do

is Sacred
KiwiMum View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2020 at 2:31pm

I've got medium stock levels of everything and am increasing them gradually. I do need more candles. One thing I've been doing this week is to cut up old clothes into rags. I had about 3 bin liners full of old sheets, old childrens clothes etc, all clean and needing to be sorted for the charity shops. I went through them and the good condition clothes I gave away but all the rest, I have been systematically cutting up into squares, removing seams and buttons. When I've finished I'll pack these away in a suitcase and they will become my "all else fails" loo roll alternative. Obviously disposable!!!

Those who got it wrong, for whatever reason, may feel defensive and retrench into a position that doesn’t accord with the facts.
EdwinSm, View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EdwinSm, Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2020 at 10:18pm

You made a small mistake in your post which I am correcting below: 

Originally posted by KiwiMum KiwiMum wrote:

. Obviously disposable washable and reuseable like cloth nappies !!!

WitchMisspelled View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WitchMisspelled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2020 at 6:15am

I decided I need to invest in another box of KN95's.  I have 12 (using one about once a week), but I'm thinking with the news about lack of immunity and messaging from this administration, I think perhaps another 10 or 20 is in order.  I think some face shields might also be in order. 

KiminNM View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiminNM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2020 at 5:24pm

Originally posted by WitchMisspelled WitchMisspelled wrote:

I decided I need to invest in another box of KN95's.  I have 12 (using one about once a week), but I'm thinking with the news about lack of immunity and messaging from this administration, I think perhaps another 10 or 20 is in order.  I think some face shields might also be in order. 

I *just* ordered face shields about an hour ago!  From a company in Michigan that has been advertising on Facebook for months, and has great reviews.  I also ordered some cheap ones to pick up at Sam's Club on Thursday, since I need them Thursday night.  

I now have a dozen ads for other face shields on my Facebook timeline.. so there are definitely a lot out there.  

Where did you get your KN95's?  I ordered a couple of boxes for my Dad from my asthma products company, but haven't gotten any for myself yet.  

Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tabitha111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2020 at 5:25pm

Link for face shields you ordered?

'A man who does not think and plan long ahead will find trouble right at his door.'
--Confucius

KiminNM View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiminNM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2020 at 5:27pm

Originally posted by Tabitha111 Tabitha111 wrote:

The general atmosphere I am seeing in certain facebook groups and other places is - folks are stocking up for the fall/winter.

I myself look for things that in the past have been in short supply- lysol spray, tp, paper towels, yeast, etc. and buy a little more each time for my pantry.

I have 4 sacks of flour and 1 huge bag of sugar in my frig stocked up.

Another thing is - I am going to get my second shingles vaccine this week as the pharmacist told me to get in before the flu season. Might be good to get all that kind of thing out of the way.

My Dad told me this morning that they are making a list of things to stock up on in preparation for fall.  That is a *huge* shift in their approach. (They ignored all my warnings in January, February and March) 

Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote WitchMisspelled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2020 at 5:38pm

These are not cheap, but I bought my last box of 10 from https://www.cov.care/ .  Since each mask seems to last  6 or so wearings (keeping in mind it's humid summer and I get very sweaty under the mask), I think maybe I should order 10 more to take me into the new year.  The face shields I was going to order from Amazon unless someone suggests otherwise.   

KiminNM View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiminNM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2020 at 5:42pm

Originally posted by Tabitha111 Tabitha111 wrote:

Link for face shields you ordered?

https://mifaceshields.com/collections/shield-packs
Lots of positive reviews on their Facebook ad, which I can't find. People kept saying over and over that they were really light and comfortable, even though they don't have foam. "I forgot I had it on" got mentioned a bunch. Another reason I got these is an integrated ear saver that relieves sore ears from face mask loops. 

And, their ad popped up right after I'd decided to buy some. lol I think they are taller than most of the others, so you can't wear a ball cap or visor with them.

Here's their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/mifaceshields/

Here are the Sam's club ones, not designed or priced to be used repeatedly. (pick up in store only) https://www.samsclub.com/p/artcraft-optical-full-face-safety-shields/prod24641143?xid=plp_product_1_1

I'll come back and post my thoughts on them when I get them.  :-) 

KiminNM View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KiminNM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2020 at 5:44pm

These are not cheap, but I bought my last box of 10 from https://www.cov.care/ .  Since each mask seems to last  6 or so wearings (keeping in mind it's humid summer and I get very sweaty under the mask), I think maybe I should order 10 more to take me into the new year.  The face shields I was going to order from Amazon unless someone suggests otherwise.   

Thanks! Those are actually cheaper and have better specs than the ones I got.  I'll probably get some from them too.  

If you can wait a bit I'll let you know about the shields when I get them... 

Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WitchMisspelled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2020 at 5:44pm

(using one about once a week),

I wasn't very clear with this, was I?  I use one mask that I wear about once a week when I go out for groceries and that one I've gotten six wearings out.  It's beginning to show some wear so I might get one or two more wearings. I think it will last longer when the weather gets cooler and I don't "glisten" so much.

Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WitchMisspelled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2020 at 5:46pm

I have three 5lb bags of flour that have gone past their best by date as of last May.  How much longer do you think it'll be good for.  The flour is still in its original packaging after I froze each sack for 48 hours.  

ksc View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ksc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2020 at 6:00pm

I get mine here. They are in NY and usually have a good price, $1.50 each or so.

https://www.toolnut.com/bd-brand-kn95-disposable-mask-20-pack-in-stock.html

KiminNM View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiminNM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2020 at 9:04am

The masks from  Michigan already shipped (!!!). I'll report back as soon as I get them.  

WitchMisspelled: Sorry, no clue on the flour.  I dumped some expired flour back in February because I couldn't find a good answer.  

BeachMama View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BeachMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2020 at 10:41am

Hi Witchy!

Smell the flour. If it smells “right,” you’re still good to use it. Bad flour gets an odd, musty, sort of sour smell. You’d know it if you smelled it.

If they still smell okay, I would suggest keeping them in the freezer (if possible) and using them up fairly quickly. Just think of all the yummy baking in your future! (And you’ll have cute Merlin cheering you on!) 

KiminNM View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiminNM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2020 at 2:22pm

Picked up the Sam's Club shields today. They limited me to a quantity of 1 box, which contains 4 shields.   They're very lightweight, so marketed as single use.  But with care they should last longer.  At $4.99 for 4 shields, they are definitely worth buying to have.  Not available to ship, pickup in club only.  

Seems like they are flexible enough to eat pizza while wearing it. I'll know for sure tonight. :-)

Definitely enough room to drink something with a straw. 

Penham View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2020 at 4:47pm

I've been doing some stocking up this week. My freezer and pantry is full again. I was able to find 3 packages of Lysol wipes but still no spray. Of course I got plenty of toilet paper lol. I refuse to be one of those people standing in lines for items. I took a Covid test yesterday because our work was offering them free, as one of the employees at another location tested positive. 

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hachiban08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2020 at 2:35am

I've been to three different Costco's just because I'm back in the town I live in regularly and gotta replenish my own stuff. None of those Costco have TP. Target has about half the amount. They finally have Method brand antibacterial all purpose cleanser. Been months since I seen that. Yeast slowly making a reappearance if you go to the right Whole Foods or Ralph's. Lysol you have to time it right I am told to find in certain stores. They'll only restock a limited quantity. I'm looking mostly for my mother rather than myself since I use mostly natural-derived/clean products at home due to getting allergic reactions to too many things lately.

Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WitchMisspelled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2020 at 5:58am

ksc - that's the best price I've seen yet!  Thanks for the link.

BeachMama - thanks for the advice on flour!

Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tabitha111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2020 at 7:07am

figured this would be a good spot for this....

--Confucius

Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2020 at 7:11am

How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
EdwinSm, View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EdwinSm, Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2020 at 7:32am

Thanks for the reminder Tabintha - people have already posted on negative comments they have been getting in shops when stocking up, so do be careful in whom you tell.

Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote WitchMisspelled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2020 at 8:25am

This is why I shop online...

Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2020 at 12:37am

Ditto, Witchy!  Plus: convenience, price, choice, etc....

hoosiermom22 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoosiermom22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2020 at 4:21am

No posts for a while here, life has been crazy between home and work. Home now in quarantine pending test results after becoming symptomatic.
Used most preps since March. So time to restock a bit. We had a lack of fresh veggies and fruits (I hate canned) and the frozen took up lots of freezer space, that at the time, I felt meat was more important for my meat and potato lovers in the house. seemed like we ate too many carbs and breads, mainly as a side probably for comfort food eating...5lbs-10lbs later, I hope to avoid that again unless there is a calorie deficit. Becoming ill a few days ago has allowed me to be home to catch up on the news, has given me a new motivation to get prepared for winter, my job demands will increase even more (healthcare admin). Husband was onboard with a little prepping back around March-April when things were ramping up (and frankly too late, I had already prepped since January by then) but even he has made statements up until a week ago we need to “use up” shelf stable items that do not even expire for another year....how quickly the amnesia sets in 😬😳. This feels like the tip of wave 2, which was the worst wave of 1918 flu.

Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WitchMisspelled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2020 at 6:22am

Welcome back HoosierMom!  Like you, I despise canned veg.  Have you considered getting the gear and seeds to grow sprouts?  Great on sandwiches and with some grated or julienne carrots make a great little side salad with a vinaigrette.  

As far as hubby goes... *sigh*.  Do what you can!

Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2020 at 7:03am

Having been to 2 boarding-schools (one of which had such awful food we had a hunger-strike) I can eat anything.  The first Rambo film said he could eat things which would make a goat sick.  Well, I can eat things which would make Rambo sick.  

Yet I avoid most canned food, it is nutritionally damaged.  The delicate chelation bonds, which render the minerals in food useable, are broken during the canning process.  Like a suitcase without a handle, it's all there, but hard to take inside.

Dried, sprouted, frozen are all better.

Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WitchMisspelled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2020 at 7:22am

Techno, I never would have pegged you as a Boarding School Brat!    

hoosiermom22 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoosiermom22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2020 at 8:50am

Thanks Witch, just received positive results 😷. Yes I have sprouting supplies, good reminder to maybe add another variety.

Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WitchMisspelled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2020 at 9:03am

Oh HoosierMom!  I'm so sorry.  Keep us posted!

As an aside.. if anyone has Lupus do not use alfalfa.  Some enzyme in alfalfa sprouts exacerbates the condition and might cause a flare-up.  Broccoli makes nice sprouts and there's a bunch of mixes that are really good too!

BeachMama View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeachMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2020 at 12:08pm

Hoosier, I’m so sorry! Please stay safe. Keep us updated. You’re in my thoughts and prayers.   

Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2020 at 1:00pm

Also thinking of you Hoosier.  

Definitely a brat, Witchy.   

KiwiMum View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2020 at 2:34pm

I went to boarding school too and I still like scrambled eggs made with dried egg powder, but you can't get it here. I learnt never to be late to a meal or you didn't get much to eat. I still use that as a guiding principle today.  

Those who got it wrong, for whatever reason, may feel defensive and retrench into a position that doesn’t accord with the facts.
KiwiMum View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2020 at 2:35pm

Hoosier, sorry to hear about your symptoms. Keep us informed on your results and also what it's like having Covid 19. Get well soon.

Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tabitha111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2020 at 2:45pm

Hoosier Mom, I might have missed it, but do you have an idea of how you were exposed?
Please take care and check in again.
I feel so awful for anyone who gets this.

--Confucius

Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WitchMisspelled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2020 at 8:50am

I'm taking advantage of this lull, NYC is having and did some stocking up at the market.  Six pounds of coffee (Dunkin Donut full pounds) another four months of TP and a few jars of CoffeeMate mocha creme creamer.   After I got home, I realized I should have picked up a few packages of top round thin slice steaks for stir fry.  Next week.  It will still be quiet then.  I think our "event horizen" will be sometime in October, but there were an awful lot of people wearing chin straps or no mask at all when I was out and about.  

Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WitchMisspelled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2020 at 8:53am

I went to boarding school too and I still like scrambled eggs made with dried egg powder, but you can't get it here.

Not being able to get egg powder in NZ surprises me!  The canned butter I stocked in is made in Aus.  And I have a friend in Aus who buys powdered egg as much as fresh.  So "ugly American" that I am I assumed that long term dairy items were freely available in NZ too!  

EdwinSm, View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EdwinSm, Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2020 at 9:08am

Talking about schools.... I also went to a Public School (does that count)?  

On prepping, half my onions are drying, and the other half is still to be picked...again a bit of a disappointment in size, so I am glad I don't have to depend on what I am growing.  

KiwiMum View Drop Down
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2020 at 3:03pm

I went to boarding school too and I still like scrambled eggs made with dried egg powder, but you can't get it here.

Not being able to get egg powder in NZ surprises me!  The canned butter I stocked in is made in Aus.  And I have a friend in Aus who buys powdered egg as much as fresh.  So "ugly American" that I am I assumed that long term dairy items were freely available in NZ too!  

I have seen canned butter here but not in the supermarkets and it was very expensive. I also have 2 Jersey dairy cows and make fresh butter so we have so much butter I'm always looking for ways to use it up. I've never seen dried eggs here, but don't need them as I get a dozen fresh eggs a day from my chickens. But I can still taste the dried eggs and I still like them. They make very watery scrambled eggs. If you press them down on the plate with your fork, water comes out of them. It makes your toast very soggy so the trick is to eat the toast seperately and not let it touch the plate. Then it's delicious! My other hang over from boarding school is that I only eat my toast cold. I like it cold and crispy or cold and floppy, with lots of cold butter spread thickly on the top. I'm quite happy to eat day old floppy toast. It's lovely. haha

Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tabitha111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2020 at 7:38am

I went ahead and ordered 3 more "fashionable" Vera Bradley masks, inserts for them and one of those headbands with buttons to attach a mask to.

I figured might as well have some more cute ones to add to my ever growing collection, as I think we will be wearing them for a long time to come.

--Confucius

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic