Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

Health dept question for +Covid patient

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoosiermom22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Health dept question for +Covid patient
    Posted: July 16 2020 at 7:26am

I have Covid 19, when the health dept called me for contact tracing, one of the “new” questions (the lady said “oh this is new”), as commented by the worker....asked whether or not I’ve had contact with livestock or wild animals. (Not pets). 🤔

ViQueen24 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ViQueen24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2020 at 7:36am

HoosierMom, hope you're doing ok, and hope you'll keep us informed on your condition.  I will say prayers for you.

hoosiermom22 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoosiermom22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2020 at 7:44am

Thank you, moments of lucidity this morning. This feels like the worse flu you can imagine. The mental fog is the worse for me, difficulty concentrating. I’ve been the most careful people you would know and everyone has commented they cannot believe that I was the one to contract this, every day I think I’m feeling better to only be forced back to bed at some point. Very odd friends. 

WitchMisspelled View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote WitchMisspelled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2020 at 8:40am

Thanks hoosiermom for the "new" question.  Makes me wonder if TPTB are worried it might be communicable to livestock.  

In terms of the fatigue/brain fog, all I can say is RESPECT THE FATIGUE.  Don't push yourself. If you feel foggy that's an indication you need to go rest.  And I'm not talking about sitting in a chair and watching TV.    I have fatigue issues and naps rule! Even if I end up having cereal for dinner!  

Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2020 at 8:51am

Witchy is telling you the bald truth.

Viral diseases which exhaust you WILL CAUSE PERMANENT DAMAGE, MAYBE EVEN TO YOUR HEART, if you push too hard against the fatigue.  If the bug is bad enough, "keeping moving" is turning over in bed and wiggling your toes periodically.  (You need that little bit of movement to keep your circulation functioning.)  

You feel knackered for a reason.  That is your body's way of saying STOP!

How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic