Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

Doctors address COVID misinformation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Doctors address COVID misinformation
    Posted: July 29 2020 at 2:04am

DW (English): Chloroquine does not help against the coronavirus.

https://dw.com/p/3frmX?maca=en-gk-volltext-newsstand-sci-tech-en-20113-xml-googlenews

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.๐Ÿ––

Marcus Aurelius
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2020 at 10:05pm
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.๐Ÿ––

Marcus Aurelius
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2020 at 8:45pm

Must be mate,

Works ok over here.....

Bloody Andrews.....lol

Stuffing with  ya.....lol

Marcus Aurelius
cobber View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2020 at 4:59pm

hydroxychloroquine is also considered a spelling mistake...

Is this my browser doing this???

cobber View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2020 at 4:57pm

Chloroquine can treat foot in mouth disease too..

https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/meds/a682318.html

carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2020 at 4:54pm

hydroxychloroquine

Try spelling it  correctly.... Lol....

Marcus Aurelius
cobber View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2020 at 4:42pm

This is bull$hit i cant even post the bloody link...WTF is happening?

Just highlight it and drop it in a URL

cobber View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2020 at 4:40pm
cobber View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2020 at 4:40pm

This is dangerous. The media giants have too much control over our information. The story goes that this video was in contradiction to the WHO so they pulled it. The WHO at this stage is a joke. We have been saying it for years.

Chloroquine works. Here's the video: 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/71W1O4TdJxo0/

We are 1984. Its scary how normies are brain washed.

PS: funny/odd. Chloroquine when i type it now is considered a spelling mistake in this dialogue box... How much control do tech giants have??

Newbie1A View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newbie1A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2020 at 11:30am

when I clicked on above link it says 'removed as against terms of usage' crap...

if it works for you - great 

if not - maybe try this one - assuming it's the same one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFMtR_vTKDI

If it's to be - it's up to me!
AI View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2020 at 3:54pm

American Doctors Address COVID-19 Misinformation with Capitol Hill...
youtube.com
โ€œFacts don't care about your feelings.โ€
โ€• Ben Shapiro
KiwiMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2020 at 3:34pm

I'm having my piano restrung at the moment and I'm frankly amazed at what the piano man thinks is truthful info about Covid 19. I had to change the subject because I didn't want to try and re-educate him. He honestly believes complete nonsense. And he's an educated, articulate man.

Those who got it wrong, for whatever reason, may feel defensive and retrench into a position that doesnโ€™t accord with the facts.
AI View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2020 at 2:43pm

American Doctors Address COVID-19 Misinformation with Capitol Hill...
youtube.com
โ€œFacts don't care about your feelings.โ€
โ€• Ben Shapiro
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic