Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

There is common sense in AU after all.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: There is common sense in AU after all.
    Posted: September 09 2020 at 10:14pm

“Facts don't care about your feelings.”
― Ben Shapiro
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2020 at 10:40pm

NON...

in the USA...

DUMB AND DUMBER.....

190,000 DEAD......

from were I'm sitting here in mask free,Covid free WA my business is booming making soooo much money.....

You look so so DUMB.....

AND YOUR LEADER IS  LIAR....LOCK HIM UP,LOCK HIM UP....MASS MURDERER

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
AI View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2020 at 10:46pm

Originally posted by carbon20 carbon20 wrote:

NON...

in the USA...

DUMB AND DUMBER.....

190,000 DEAD......

from were I'm sitting here in mask free,Covid free WA my business is booming making soooo much money.....

You look so so DUMB.....

AND YOUR LEADER IS  LIAR....LOCK HIM UP,LOCK HIM UP....MASS MURDERER

LOL TRIGGERED

― Ben Shapiro
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2020 at 10:55pm

190,000 Americans DEAD.....

DUMB AND DUMBER

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
AI View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2020 at 11:21pm

Here the good news Carbon? Trump was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.  

― Ben Shapiro
WitchMisspelled View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WitchMisspelled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2020 at 4:03am

195,000 dead as of this morning's numbers.  5,000 jump in one day.  

carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2020 at 5:15am

Alan Jones is a Murdoch press shock jock no-one listens to him here..... 

Only backward rednecks......

195000 families affected all down to chump wanting to win the next election.....

Should be jailed for mass murder......

Marcus Aurelius
AI View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2020 at 10:08am

More good news Carbon!!! Trump was nominated a second time for the Nobel Peace Prize!!!!

― Ben Shapiro
AI View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2020 at 10:14am

Interesting to note you can be arrested in AU for protesting even if you are following social distancing and mask protocols. And you can be arrested for "inciting" a protest as well. Well at least we have the freedom to protest in the US.

― Ben Shapiro
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2020 at 4:15pm

That's law is probably a "hang over " 

from when Australia was first settled by convicts,

Australia and Americas his history is totally different when both continents were settled....

convicts were sent here to populate the country....(and empty the convict ships that were full and overflowing).ahead of other players, manly the French,and Dutch

It's interesting to note what crimes people had committed and for how long they were imprisoned,some only got a few years but could never get back to "Blighty" to far away, most of the Irish where political agitators ,some people were transported for catching a rabbit on the Lord's land.....

if you ever get the chance visit Port Arthur ,in Tasmania,it was were the worst of the worst convicts were sent, and interestingly were the concept of rehabilitating prisoner started......

it's a beautiful place now but 200 Years ago  it was a hellhole,

America was populated by people mostly looking for a better life......free from persecution.......which is still the case.....

it's also interesting to note that the first slaves in the West Indies were Irish,but couldn't cope with the heat, and that's when the slave trade across the Atlantic,started lets not forget the slave trade was going on long before America was colonised......

Arab slavers that's not mentioned much wonder why...?

the Muslim man I work was somewhat taken aback when when we were talking about slave trade when I said "well slaves are allowed in islam"which they are....as long as you let them go after a year's or so and treat them OK, and they not Muslim....

I would love to ask 

some of your leaders of "nation of Islam" over there.....that question......

the World is full of contadictons......

the Human race needs to have a good look at its self....and start being Human beings.....whatever that means.......

anyway AI stay safe up there in Washington State I think that's where you are, those fires look bad....

Marcus Aurelius
roni3470 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roni3470 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2020 at 4:47pm

Humans are stupid.....in all the technological advances we have made and progression in various areas, humans forgot all about kindness.  Its a shame.  I hate that my kids are growing up in these times...I wish they knew what is was like 10, 20, 30 years ago!  So sad!

NOW is the Season to Know

that Everything you Do

is Sacred
AI View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2020 at 7:01pm

That's law is probably a "hang over " 

from when Australia was first settled by convicts,

Australia and Americas his history is totally different when both continents were settled....

convicts were sent here to populate the country....(and empty the convict ships that were full and overflowing).ahead of other players, manly the French,and Dutch

It's interesting to note what crimes people had committed and for how long they were imprisoned,some only got a few years but could never get back to "Blighty" to far away, most of the Irish where political agitators ,some people were transported for catching a rabbit on the Lord's land.....

if you ever get the chance visit Port Arthur ,in Tasmania,it was were the worst of the worst convicts were sent, and interestingly were the concept of rehabilitating prisoner started......

it's a beautiful place now but 200 Years ago  it was a hellhole,

America was populated by people mostly looking for a better life......free from persecution.......which is still the case.....

it's also interesting to note that the first slaves in the West Indies were Irish,but couldn't cope with the heat, and that's when the slave trade across the Atlantic,started lets not forget the slave trade was going on long before America was colonised......

Arab slavers that's not mentioned much wonder why...?

the Muslim man I work was somewhat taken aback when when we were talking about slave trade when I said "well slaves are allowed in islam"which they are....as long as you let them go after a year's or so and treat them OK, and they not Muslim....

I would love to ask 

some of your leaders of "nation of Islam" over there.....that question......

the World is full of contadictons......

the Human race needs to have a good look at its self....and start being Human beings.....whatever that means.......

anyway AI stay safe up there in Washington State I think that's where you are, those fires look bad....

Well the skies are darker with smoke then I have ever seen here before. It's rather eerie.  Seems quite a few people have died, most don't know how fast a wild fire can really move and under estimated the time they had to evacuate. And it seems there are idiots starting wild fires as well, I think they have arrested 4 or 5 maybe more so far. Might be some rain day after tomorrow, might be enough to help maybe but some of these fires will burn for quite awhile anyway. They are too large they can't contain them effectively.

Did have a fire pop up about 1.5 miles away couple days ago but they jumped on it fast and contained it to 50 acres or so. I had already dozed in multiple wide firebreaks around my place earlier this summer.

― Ben Shapiro
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2020 at 7:12pm

I was a member of the  local state emergency service for many years,helped out at bushfires, scary stuff......

Marcus Aurelius
AI View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2020 at 1:24pm

I was a member of the  local state emergency service for many years,helped out at bushfires, scary stuff......

My summer job during college was wildland firefighting. Was on some rather large complex fires in WA, OR, MT, ID and AZ. I can think of a half dozen times we had to bugout and run because the fire shifted. It's a hell of a sight to see a fire hit a ridgetop and see huge embers tossed in the air and land a half a mile away or more, then start a new fire only to rush back up the ridge to the main fire in an astonishingly short time due to the convection. Or see a fire crowning through the trees at 35 mph due to the wind as you are driving away getting out of the area in the crew rig and the fires keeping up with you as you look out the window. Some pucker factor involved in that instance.

― Ben Shapiro
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic