Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Lan virologist from China at epicenter speaks out
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

Lan virologist from China at epicenter speaks out

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Usk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lan virologist from China at epicenter speaks out
    Posted: September 15 2020 at 5:06pm

Lan chinese virlogist provides proof Cov came from lab in China not wet market

Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2020 at 5:08pm

Do you have a link for that?

How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
Usk View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Usk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2020 at 5:08pm

'WE DON’T HAVE MUCH TIME’ 

Chinese virologist who fled to US vows to spill ALL coronavirus secrets after claiming cover-up

Usk View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Usk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2020 at 5:10pm

virologist claiming coronavirus cover-up tells ...

www.foxnews.com/media/li-meng-yan-virologist...
Usk View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Usk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2020 at 5:27pm

Lan shows proif virus was man made too many gene sequences from 4 different animals. Not possible in nature

Usk View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Usk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2020 at 5:35pm

virologist claiming coronavirus cover-up tells ...

www.foxnews.com/media/li-meng-yan-virologist...
AI View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2020 at 6:48pm

Well this information if proven should make things rather interesting.

“Facts don't care about your feelings.”
― Ben Shapiro
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2020 at 2:32am

The first link 'news' just took me to the Sun newspaper and there were no articles on the Chinese virologist.

The second link was uploaded in June and the server did not want to take me there anymore suggesting newer news articles.

However I did find it eventually.  Here is the article in its entirety, as it appears to be about to be taken down again.

Published

Hong Kong virologist claiming coronavirus cover-up tells 'Bill Hemmer Reports': 'We don't have much time'

Li-Meng Yan tells Fox News she is 'waiting to tell all the things I know' to American authorities

Scientist Dr. Li-Meng Yan says supervisors covered up her potentially life-saving coronavirus research.

A Hong Kong virologist who fled to the U.S. earlier this year told "Bill Hemmer Reports" in an exclusive interview Monday that lives could have been saved if the Chinese government hadn't censored her work.

"This is a huge pandemic we have seen in the world," Yan Li-Meng told host Bill Hemmer. "It's more than anything we've known in human history. So, the timing is very, very important. If we can stop it early, we can save lives."

EXCLUSIVE: CHINESE VIROLOGIST ACCUSES BEIJING OF CORONAVIRUS COVER-UP, FLEES HONG KONG

Gordon Chang on China's warning to U.S. citizens: 'Future of world' at stake

Yan exclusively told Fox News Digital last week that she believes the Chinese government knew about the novel coronavirus well before acknowledging the outbreak publicly. She also claimed her supervisors, renowned as some of the top experts in the field, ignored research she was doing at the onset of the pandemic that she believes could have saved lives.

"I have to hide because I know how they treat whistleblowers, and as a whistleblower here I want to tell the truth of COVID-19 and the origin of the SARS-2 COVID virus," Yan told Fox News Digital.

She told Hemmer that Beijing government knew in December that more than 40 citizens had already been infected with the virus and "human-to-human transmissions [were] already [occurring] at that time."

An intelligence dossier compiled by the Five Eyes intelligence agenices that was leaked to an Australian newspaper in May stated that Chinese authorities denied that the virus could be spread between humans until Jan. 20, "despite evidence of human-human transmission from early December." As late as Jan. 14, the World Health Organization had stated that there was "no clear evidence" for human-to-human transmission of COVID-19.

Yan told Hemmer that she has records of communications with others in China, appearing to describe them as chatlogs, and underlined that she is very much in fear for her life.

"I know how they treat whistleblowers," she said. "[They want] To keep people silent if they want to reveal the truth, not only about COVID-19, but also for the other things happening in China. For example, during the SARS [pandemic of 2003], senior doctor Professor Jiang Yanyong had revealed evidence [of a cover-up] in Beijing ... and also in Shanghai [another physician's] team reviewed the sequence of the SARS-COVID-2 [coronavirus] for the first time in the world and published it in February this year and then their lab was shut down by the government.

"I am waiting to tell all the things I know, provide all the evidence to the U.S. Government," Yan added. "And I want them to understand, and I also want the U.S. people to understand how terrible this is. It is not what you have seen ... This is something very different. We have to chase the true evidence and get the real evidence because this is a key part to stop this pandemic. We don't have much time."

Fox News' Barnini Chakraborty contributed to this report.

carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2020 at 5:35am

And so what if it was an accidental release,could happen to anyone,

its obvious from the chumps tape recordings that chump was on the phone to the Chinese president,who must have told chump that it was 5x worst than the flu and it was AIRBORNE.

so the innuendo here is it was lab released on purpose,

this is a poor attempt to deflect blame froms chumps abject failure and Lies,he knew he lied,causing ten's of thousands of needless Dead Americans......

Shocking........disgusting.......

In fact......

Makes Benghazi look like a 

A custard pie fight....

Lock him up, lock him up, lock him up......

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
AI View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2020 at 8:35am

Originally posted by Technophobe Technophobe wrote:

The first link 'news' just took me to the Sun newspaper and there were no articles on the Chinese virologist.

The second link was uploaded in June and the server did not want to take me there anymore suggesting newer news articles.

However I did find it eventually.  Here is the article in its entirety, as it appears to be about to be taken down again.

Hardly hard to find recent information on this. Here is her paper on this

Journal article Open Access

Unusual Features of the SARS-CoV-2 Genome Suggesting Sophisticated Laboratory Modification Rather Than Natural Evolution and Delineation of Its Probable Synthetic Route

Yan, Li-MengKang, ShuGuan, JieHu, Shanchang

The COVID-19 pandemic caused by the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 has led to over 910,000 deaths worldwide and unprecedented decimation of the global economy. Despite its tremendous impact, the origin of SARS-CoV-2 has remained mysterious and controversial. The natural origin theory, although widely accepted, lacks substantial support. The alternative theory that the virus may have come from a research laboratory is, however, strictly censored on peer-reviewed scientific journals. Nonetheless, SARS-CoV-2 shows biological characteristics that are inconsistent with a naturally occurring, zoonotic virus. In this report, we describe the genomic, structural, medical, and literature evidence, which, when considered together, strongly contradicts the natural origin theory. The evidence shows that SARS-CoV-2 should be a laboratory product created by using bat coronaviruses ZC45 and/or ZXC21 as a template and/or backbone. Building upon the evidence, we further postulate a synthetic route for SARS-CoV-2, demonstrating that the laboratory-creation of this coronavirus is convenient and can be accomplished in approximately six months. Our work emphasizes the need for an independent investigation into the relevant research laboratories. It also argues for a critical look into certain recently published data, which, albeit problematic, was used to support and claim a natural origin of SARS-CoV-2. From a public health perspective, these actions are necessary as knowledge of the origin of SARS-CoV-2 and of how the virus entered the human population are of pivotal importance in the fundamental control of the COVID-19 pandemic as well as in preventing similar, future pandemics.

https://zenodo.org/record/4028830#.X2IvaDvYrrf

― Ben Shapiro
AI View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2020 at 8:40am

Exiled Chinese Virologist Publishes Report Showing Coronavirus is Synthetic, Came From Lab

Posted at 9:30 pm on September 14, 2020

As the SARS-CoV-2 virus tore through the world in February and March of this year, speculation ran wild as to the origin of the deadly virus.  That speculation included origination in bat soup (because the genomic origin of the virus is bats), a Wuhan wet-market (one of which interestingly enough I was in, in 1995), and other equally laughable potentials.  What most sane people began to realize is that a virus like this, to mutate from bats to humans, would need a “genetic push” from scientists for it to be able to infect humans.  Additionally, questions about the speed at which the virus spreads have led to further discussion about the potential that this virus was released (either intentionally or unintentionally) from a lab in Wuhan that creates weaponized viruses for the Chinese government.

Now more news comes that shows that the Chinese government not only likely had a role in the release of the virus, but definitely had a role in the subsequent cover-up as the virus spread around the world.

Chinese Virologist Dr. Li-Meng Yan was originally called upon by the Hong Kong School of Public Health to investigate and research the spread of a new viral pathogen in China in December 2019.  After a few weeks of research, she was locked out of the investigation by the Chinese government who went as far as to confiscate a portion of her research and de-publish papers of hers that had been previously published.  As she demanded more answers, she was forced to flee her native Hong Kong for the U.S. and now says she has the proof that the virus was man-made and she will be publishing her finding shortly.  According to a Fox News Interview in July, Dr. Li-Meng Yan stated that she had to sneak out of Hong Kong for the US because she knew that the Chinese Government and the WHO were conspiring to cover up the data that showed the SARS-CoV-2 Virus was much more infectious and deadly than they were letting on.   Yan stated she attempted to report the information she was learning from her contacts within China to her supervisors at the Hong Kong School of Public Health, only to be barely acknowledged or given any instruction on how to proceed.   Yan was aware at that time of the human-to-human spread of the virus.

In January 2020, just days after she first brought the severity of the virus to the attention of her supervisors, the WHO issued a statement on the matter,

“According to Chinese authorities, the virus in question can cause severe illness in some patients and does not transmit readily between people… There is limited information to determine the overall risk of this reported cluster.”

While it is now clear that the WHO was complicit in the Chinese cover-up of the spread of the virus, it remains unclear as to how much they knew about the release of the virus and the origination.

Now Dr. Yan, who is in hiding the U.S., has published her findings on the virus.

In a paper titled, “Unusual Features of the SARS-CoV-2 Genome Suggesting Sophisticated Laboratory Modification Rather Than Natural Evolution and Delineation of Its Probable Synthetic Route”, Dr. Yan and two other authors published their finding that the virus’ genomic traits are not from a natural source but rather from one that is lab-created and synthetic. In plain speak, that means that the virus could not have naturally mutated but rather came from a lab-setting in which it was created.

From the Report:

“In this report, we describe the genomic, structural, medical, and literature evidence, which, when considered together, strongly contradicts the natural origin theory. The evidence shows that SARS-CoV-2 should be a laboratory product created by using bat coronaviruses ZC45 and/or ZXC21 as a template and/or backbone. Building upon the evidence, we further postulate a synthetic route for SARS-CoV-2, demonstrating that the laboratory-creation of this coronavirus is convenient and can be accomplished in approximately six months.”

This suggests that the SARS-CoV-2 Virus was not only synthetic but that they could duplicate the creation of the virus within 6 months. If it would take a lab 6 months to create the virus, it is highly unlikely that a genomic mutation that would allow for bats to infect humans, would occur spontaneously and/or naturally.

The study also reports that the virus is similar to other viruses created by Military Biological Warfare Research Centers within China.

“The genomic sequence of SARS-CoV-2 is suspiciously similar to that of a bat coronavirus discovered by military laboratories in the Third Military Medical University (Chongqing, China)and the Research Institute for Medicine of Nanjing Command (Nanjing, China).”

Further into the published findings is a discussion about a “furin-cleavage site” which causes the virus to be so infectious in humans. That particular trait is found nowhere in natural existing coronaviruses of this kind.

“SARS-CoV-2 contains a unique furin-cleavage site in its Spike protein, which is known to greatly enhance viral infectivity and cell tropism. Yet, this cleavage site is completely absent in this particular class of coronaviruses found in nature. In addition, rare codons associated with this additional sequence suggest the strong possibility that this furin-cleavage site is not the product of natural evolution and could have been inserted into the SARS-CoV-2 genome artificially by techniques other than simple serial passage or multi-strain recombination events inside co-infected tissue cultures or animals.”

Other recently published papers state that the virus was a natural mutation that occurred.  The paper also covers that and calls for a further look into those papers, stating that the truth behind the release is necessary from a public health perspective.

“It also argues for a critical look into certain recently published data, which, albeit problematic, was used to support and claim a natural origin of SARS-CoV-2. From a public health perspective, these actions are necessary as knowledge of the origin of SARS-CoV-2 and of how the virus entered the human population are of pivotal importance in the fundamental control of the COVID-19 pandemic as well as in preventing similar, future pandemics.”

What the paper does not describe is the motive behind the release, nor whether or not the release was intentional.  The issue which does show malice and intent is the subsequent cover-up by the Chinese Government and later by the WHO.  What is clear is that the Chinese government has conducted a suppression campaign for any and all evidence of wrongdoing on their part and now the WHO has become complicit in that campaign.

https://www.redstate.com/scotthounsell/2020/09/14/exiled-chinese-virologist-publishes-report-showing-coronavirus-synthetic-came-from-lab/

― Ben Shapiro
AI View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2020 at 12:07pm

Interestingly enough seems Twitter and Facebook both are censoring her information. Very odd given her credentials are above reproach.

During Tuesday’s broadcast of “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” the Fox News host interviewed a Chinese virologist who fled the country to warn the world that COVID-19 was allegedly manufactured and intentionally released by China’s communist government.

Dr. Li-Meng Yan, who worked in the top coronavirus lab in the world with the top corona[virus] virologists in the world, told Carlson, “This is created in the lab … and also, it is spread to the world to make such damage.”

However, if interested people wanted to watch that segment, Facebook is issuing warnings that the information is “false.”

Carlson condemned the censorship in a Facebook post on Wednesday, writing, “Facebook is working hard to make sure you’re unable to see our latest post regarding a coronavirus whistleblower. They don’t want you sharing the video, and they are limiting the number of people who can view it. This is censorship, and we will be addressing it on our show tonight.”

Dr. Yan also had her entire account removed by social media giant Twitter this week but the reason for the removal is unclear and the company did not respond to Newsweek for a comment.

http://en.protothema.gr/facebook-censors-top-cable-news-presenter-tucker-carlsons-interview-with-chinese-virologist-on-covid-19-video/

― Ben Shapiro
WitchMisspelled View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WitchMisspelled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2020 at 4:35pm

Originally posted by carbon20 carbon20 wrote:

And so what if it was an accidental release,could happen to anyone,

its obvious from the chumps tape recordings that chump was on the phone to the Chinese president,who must have told chump that it was 5x worst than the flu and it was AIRBORNE.

so the innuendo here is it was lab released on purpose,

this is a poor attempt to deflect blame froms chumps abject failure and Lies,he knew he lied,causing ten's of thousands of needless Dead Americans......

Shocking........disgusting.......

In fact......

Makes Benghazi look like a 

A custard pie fight....

Lock him up, lock him up, lock him up......

I've said an accidental lab release can happen.  If that's what it was... well there's nothing we can do about it now.

And you're right...over 200,000 deaths to date this year does make Benghazi look like a custard pie fight.  

WitchMisspelled View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote WitchMisspelled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2020 at 11:53am

p.s. I saw this in the news today.  Turns out Yan works for a group led by Steve Bannon.  I leave everyone to make up their own minds.  Considering Bannon's reputation, mine is it was engineered anti-China propaganda.

https://www.businessinsider.com/virologist-who-said-china-released-coronavirus-works-with-steve-bannon-2020-9

Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2020 at 12:49pm

Every political party indulges in propaganda.  Based on who banned / circulated it, we stand no chance of making a rational or accurate judgement.

The paper was not peer-reviewed, despite being originally aired months ago.  It is not conclusive, but that does rather damages its credibility.

AI View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2020 at 1:45pm

Originally posted by Technophobe Technophobe wrote:

Every political party indulges in propaganda.  Based on who banned / circulated it, we stand no chance of making a rational or accurate judgement.

The paper was not peer-reviewed, despite being originally aired months ago.  It is not conclusive, but that does rather damages its credibility.

Peer reviewed work isn't necessarily correct or conclusive, only that it has met the standards of science. Just because published work is non peer reviewed does not mean it is necessarily inaccurate nor that it hasn't met scientific standards in reaching it's conclusion. And most peer reviewed work takes a up to a year between submission and publication. Quite sure if it is inaccurate someone will point out specifically where and why. Haven't seen that yet. 

What's interesting is the fact that those entities that decide to ban material have taken it upon themselves to decide for everyone what is correct.

― Ben Shapiro
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2020 at 3:17pm

Rant......

"Prevention"

better than cure....

😘

Stay safe all.....

😷😉

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic