Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forum > Political Discussion > Politics - Political Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

Australia: invasion day.....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ViQueen24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2021 at 5:21pm

What kind of beer do Australians drink?  What is Australia's favorite beer?

Originally posted by carbon20 carbon20 wrote:

An aside........

Australians don't drink Foster's.........

Lol 

Take care all 😷😉.....

I am the DZ Queen, and I approve this message.
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2021 at 8:21pm

Originally posted by ViQueen24 ViQueen24 wrote:

What kind of beer do Australians drink?  What is Australia's favorite beer?

An aside........

Australians don't drink Foster's.........

Lol 

Take care all 😷😉.....

My favourite is James Boag premium larger,it's a Tasmanian beer....

But there are so many different types, loads of small breweries , brewing boutique beers...... just remember drink it ice cold.....

Take care all 😷😉

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2021 at 2:43am

A great Aussie  tune to go with the beer.....cheers All 

https://youtu.be/tKzJYSabSW0

Take care all.......

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
Kilt5 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kilt5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2021 at 4:55am

That song makes me want to puke - Leftists make me want to Puke

“Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows.” ― George Orwell, 1984

cobber View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2021 at 4:51pm

The Queen of England is a fascist dictator.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/feb/07/revealed-queen-lobbied-for-change-in-law-to-hide-her-private-wealth

No country in the commonwealth can pass a law which could disrupt the queens business interests. Its written into our constitution and written in such a way that its obscured. 

The Queen is exempt from Freedom Of Information laws. 

Kilt5 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kilt5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2021 at 5:48pm

crap

she is rich so she cannot be corrupted by money like a politician

she is born to the job so she cannot be corrupted by politics like a politician

she has a job to do - to sack useless and corrupt politicians - like Whitlam

The system works - people want to go to the UK to live under that system

Here in Australia the staunchest supporters of the Monarchy that we have were the Vietnamese - I love them - they said to me "We had new President every 2 weeks. President no good. We love Queen. Queen much better."

Also the Russians that live in Australia have had it with Presidents and Tyrants and love the system in Australia - they know what a shit system is - and they love the Monarchy.

Look at the USA - all the Presidents have half the population who hate them and all of them are tainted by scandal - grabbing pussies etc.

The Queen is above all that and most of the power is in the Parliament who represent the people.

Show me a better system.

The Queen is a fascist dictator? Where are the Concentration Camps and Gas Chambers?

The people are free under a Monarch such as the UK and Australia - but you lack the intelligence to understand. Go live in Zimbabwe.

Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2021 at 2:12am

Ok,  I have a third argument to throw into this mix.

I am a republican.  I would love to ditch the crown.  

Don't get me wrong.  I love the queen.  She has uncomplainingly given her whole life to the country.  We are very lucky to have her.

But our good luck is not hers.  She has no choices in life.  Every step she takes is ordained.  She can't say what she really thinks on any subject.  No royal gets free reign in whom they marry.

So, she is rich, gets best medicine etc..  But a cage is a cage, however thick the gilding.

How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2021 at 3:46am

Originally posted by Technophobe Technophobe wrote:

Ok,  I have a third argument to throw into this mix.

I am a republican.  I would love to ditch the crown.  

Don't get me wrong.  I love the queen.  She has uncomplainingly given her whole life to the country.  We are very lucky to have her.

But our good luck is not hers.  She has no choices in life.  Every step she takes is ordained.  She can't say what she really thinks on any subject.  No royal gets free reign in whom they marry.

So, she is rich, gets best medicine etc..  But a cage is a cage, however thick the gilding.

I agree,

adding ,this woman (the queen) was quite literally thrown into a job ,that she wasn't  born to do ,

However she has done her duty to the people ,

I admire her, wouldn't bend the knee ,might nod my head,

Would like Australia to be a republic one day ,but when I see the mess the USA has made of it , maybe the monarchy has a place in the scheme of things ...

Would hate us to end in with something like the Orange FACED clown 🤡......

We would have to insist that a future leader has a brain and Is of sound mind........

That would be a change I know ,one can only  hope.....

Take care all 😷😉

Marcus Aurelius
Kilt5 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kilt5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2021 at 4:10am

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”–George Santayana

Did you not read this? 

Did the message not get through to you?

Here in Australia the staunchest supporters of the Monarchy that we have were the Vietnamese - I love them - they said to me "We had new President every 2 weeks. President no good. We love Queen. Queen much better."

Also the Russians that live in Australia have had it with Presidents and Tyrants and love the system in Australia - they know what a shit system is - and they love the Monarchy.

Look at the USA - all the Presidents have half the population who hate them and all of them are tainted by scandal - grabbing pussies etc.

The Queen is above all that and most of the power is in the Parliament who represent the people.

Show me a better system.

ViQueen24 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ViQueen24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2021 at 10:24am

Techno, you bring up a good point.

Carbon, gonna go look for some Boag's Premium, I love trying new beers!

I am the DZ Queen, and I approve this message.
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2021 at 3:21pm

Originally posted by Kilt5 Kilt5 wrote:

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”–George Santayana

Did you not read this? 

Did the message not get through to you?

Show me a better system.

When people tell me to f..K off because they are losing an argument I tend to dismiss them.....,

Even though I agree on this one

Here's the link to boags

https://g.co/kgs/6ozeT7

Enjoy ViQueen

Marcus Aurelius
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2021 at 3:28pm

Marcus Aurelius
cobber View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2021 at 5:26am

The Queen has laws in place so you can't talk about her. Her rule is so insidious, her power is so great that you don't even know what you have lost. She rules the commonwealth by stealth. Its very cunning.

You all know about the dictatorial Chinese Government. (Similar to Putin). If you ask Chinese people about Tankman and Tiananmen Square massacre. They literally know nothing about it. Its the weirdest thing. I've done it. They are completely ignorant of the topic.

We in the West are similarly ignorant of similar things. For example. The British Crown genocide Australia's indigenous people. Bloody hard core genocide not long ago. 

They literally killed everyone in Tasmania and then covered it up. And still cover it up today. Terra nullius. Still a basis for our constitution.

Nuff said

carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2021 at 3:16pm

Hi Cob,

I think that we should all be very thankful that we live on a place were you can say what you think and not be arrested for it........

ADVANCE AUSTRALIA FAIR.......(love this country)

Fair being the opreative word.....

Marcus Aurelius
Kilt5 View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kilt5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2021 at 11:56pm

And what were was the circumstances  that ,that occurred?

The "Civilized"  Nazis put 6 million people in Gas chambers!!!!!

Part of reconciliation  is understanding  the grievances  of the oppressed ,

Understanding  what was done and trying to repair the damage.....

We white folks did genocide  in Tasmania, there was a bounty for killing native people ,killed every last native on the island was that civilization or just a land grab.....?

Are you ok with that ?

After all were they God's children......what right did we have to force change on a society just because  they were different.......?

What right did we have ?

Non......

Just greed and better weapons to make the rich landowners richer wealthier and power.......

Do you know the reason why Australia  was settled by convicts ?

So the French  couldn't get a  foot hold.....

The circumstances were - Tradition.

it is the tradition - even now - for Aborigines to kill, bash and  rape women and children - and it always has been and it continues.

They used to kill their own children and sometimes they would eat them - it was and still is their method of population control

I have tried to tell you this and show you evidence - but you ignore it because of all your "Noble Savage" Bullshit.

The tradition of the Aborigines is violence in the extreem.

https://www.news.com.au/news/violence-the-way-of-traditional-life/news-story/d88dc2df212e677172a4d2b7351fa6e0#.cyge6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic