Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

Maybe, A Laugh?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
ME163 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ME163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Maybe, A Laugh?
    Posted: November 27 2021 at 6:31pm

Accurate 

Pixie View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pixie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2021 at 8:22am

Didn’t know where to put this, I post this with no humor intended.

Usk View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Usk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2021 at 8:08pm

😍 love it’

EdwinSm, View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EdwinSm, Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2021 at 10:31pm

Christmas present suggestion.

EdwinSm, View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EdwinSm, Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2021 at 10:33pm

I could have posted this in news. Our capital and the region around it are relaxing the 2-metre rule

Quote Two-metre safety distancing and block divisions of auditoriums and other venues are no longer required.

https://yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/restrictions_on_gatherings_relaxed_in_helsinki_and_uusimaa_region/12085970

ViQueen24 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ViQueen24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2021 at 10:51am

That was SO cute, Pixie!  Yes, sometimes good in the world seems hard to find, but it is there.

I am the DZ Queen, and I approve this message.
Pixie View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pixie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2021 at 10:34am
ViQueen24 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ViQueen24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2021 at 8:53pm

I am the DZ Queen, and I approve this message.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic