Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Is this real or anarchy group stirring up trouble?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

Is this real or anarchy group stirring up trouble? - Event Date: November 06 2021 - November 20 2021

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Usk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: Is this real or anarchy group stirring up trouble?
    Posted: November 07 2021 at 6:20am
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2021 at 5:29pm

It won't be long before you will have to prove vaccination before you get health insurance,or you won't be eligible for medical care/treatment.... 

So I guess above is antivaxers up to no good......

Take care all 😷😉💉

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
CRS, DrPH View Drop Down
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CRS, DrPH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2021 at 3:38pm

Originally posted by carbon20 carbon20 wrote:

It won't be long before you will have to prove vaccination before you get health insurance,or you won't be eligible for medical care/treatment.... 

I'm OK with that.  Unvaccinated people are swamping US hospitals, displacing folks who need services for heart attacks, childbirth etc. 

My policy = if you resist vaccination and get sick, there is a tent in the hospital parking lot where, maybe, someone will be out to treat you.  Enjoy your stay.  

CRS, DrPH
Dutch Josh View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dutch Josh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2021 at 11:00pm

DJ, I have been a member of the largest NL trade union for over 25 years...Here in NL also discussion on "rights". Does the employer has a right to know the vaccination status of his/her workers ? Can an employer demand his/her workers get vaccinated ? 

I strongly advise all people to get vaccinated...I believe in communication and respect-NOT confrontation ! 

So I agree with the viewpoint of my trade union-workers have the basic right to decide if they want to get vaccinated or not, inform their co-workers or not...

But it is a difficult discussion-and yes-not getting a vaccine may mean less care...simply because care has reached its limits...

We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
~Albert Einstein
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2021 at 4:16am

I don't have a problem with the unvaccinated,

I do have a problem with them when they get really sick ,putting health workers under serious stress because of their ignorance/lack of care for others....

Wonders what the union's think of putting their members under stress and danger ???

Probably want extra Hazzard pay....lol

Take care all 😷😉💉

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
Dutch Josh View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dutch Josh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2021 at 7:42am

carbon20, Maybe the union-point is WHO decides on WHAT...If Governments make vaccines mandatory (in some sectors-or by now-in general) it is something different then when employers make such demands...

But-again-lots of countries are allready at over 85% vaccinations-12 y/o+-by non-mandatory vaccination strategy...So; it ain't what you say, it's the way that you say it...It ain what you do, it's the way that you do it...that's what gets results...

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_kjctTbMHA[/url] or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_kjctTbMHAThe Specials + BananaRama = Fun Boy Three and its a wonderful thing

(Stay happy=staying healthy !)

We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
~Albert Einstein
WitchMisspelled View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WitchMisspelled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2021 at 8:47am

Getting back to the original subject matter, IMHO, I think it is P&G union and not some anarchist troll.  I think they're hoping the impact would be as great as it has been at the airlines, but I don't see how it could be.  Unless sabotage were involved or the Union strikes and strike breakers were brought in for manufacturing.  As far as I can see it's all so much sabre rattling.  Much like the sabre rattling that happened here with police, fire, sanitation and ems here in NYC.  The issue is, a municipality CAN require vaccinations.  They have for years and it's never been a SCOTUS matter.  Other than the rare religious exception, kids must be vaccinated before they enter school. I'm not sure what the difference is if a corporation requires vaccination before employees enter the work place.  Perhaps there isn't which is why SCOTUS keeps kicking this question back to the lower courts.

carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2021 at 1:15pm

All children here have to be fully vaccinated before they start school ,this was before covid.....

I find the whole antivax thing "inane"......

We are in a world where a footballer consultants a radio "shockjock" whether or not to be vaccinated ?

Seriously......

Take care all 😷😉💉

Marcus Aurelius
Usk View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Usk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2021 at 2:23pm

Wow wait a minute . Children are vaccinated with known and proven vaccines when they are babies that  have been throughly vetted. You are asking to jab them with a vaccine only tested on less then 10 k world wide kids!!! I say err on the side of caution dont be the first lemming before the cliff

WitchMisspelled View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote WitchMisspelled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2021 at 3:36pm

MMR and Polio weren't known and proven when first given.  I remember first hand my mother questioning my doctor about Rubella vaccinations before entering kindergarten and that was three years after it was released.  In fact, if I remember my history correctly, Salk took a chitload of heat for developing and releasing an experimental vaccine for Polio using live virus.  But he developed a way to keep the virus from reproducing.  I'm not sure how the mRNA vaccines are more dangerous.  It's fully vetted by the FDA for children.  

CRS, DrPH View Drop Down
Expert Level Adviser
Expert Level Adviser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRS, DrPH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2021 at 6:33pm

Originally posted by WitchMisspelled WitchMisspelled wrote:

MMR and Polio weren't known and proven when first given.  I remember first hand my mother questioning my doctor about Rubella vaccinations before entering kindergarten and that was three years after it was released.  In fact, if I remember my history correctly, Salk took a chitload of heat for developing and releasing an experimental vaccine for Polio using live virus.  But he developed a way to keep the virus from reproducing.  I'm not sure how the mRNA vaccines are more dangerous.  It's fully vetted by the FDA for children.  

My first memory of the Salk live polio vaccine was that it was pink liquid on a sugar cube!!  Much better than a jab in the ass!!  

mRNA vaccines are beyond brilliant, they are transformational.  "Traditional" vaccines use dead virus particles, weakened live virus or other antigens to stimulate our immune system.  mRNA vaccines do it from the inside-out, programing our healthy cells to generate the precise antigens needed for a robust immune response.  

This is why the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines have out-performed the J&J vaccine, which relies upon an actual, living virus to generate the immune response.  Real world testing will likely show that the J&J vaccine, followed by an mRNA booster, is the best "mix and match" combination. 

CRS, DrPH
EdwinSm, View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EdwinSm, Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2021 at 10:29pm

Originally posted by CRS, DrPH CRS, DrPH wrote:

polio vaccine ......  Much better than a jab in the ass!!  

Mine was in the left arm, not that I remember it, but the scars are still there.

carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2021 at 1:01am

I still got scar.....mmmmm🤔

me wonders if I can sue someone for scaring me for life ,it's had a huge effect on my ability to become a billionaire.....lol

Sorry.....😅

Take care all 😷😉💉

Marcus Aurelius
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic