Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

Covid passports in NZ update

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Covid passports in NZ update
    Posted: December 13 2021 at 12:43pm

It's been about 10 days since the Covid passports were introduced here and I thought I'd give you an update. 

You need one here to access a gym, sporting facility, hairdresser or beauty parlour. Also any kind of eatery where you can sit down. Takeaways are exempt. Other businesses can use them if they wish but so far not many are. 

The businesses that are not allowed to use them are supermarkets, grocery shops, pharmacies, medical centres and any public office that is essential for people such as the council office where you pay rates. 

Some people are liking them, many people are tolerating them and lots are against them. I think the government was expecting everyone who had had their vaccines to support the idea (which is 91%) but they've been surprised by a large number of vaccinated people refusing to download the passport. In my local town, and in other towns too, some businesses have put large signs in their windows saying We do not discriminate here, to counteract the signs from the government saying vaccine passports are required to enter that are shown in eateries' windows. 

All businesses in our area noted a distinct lack of business in the first few days, and I went into town the day before they started and it was like christmas eve there, very  very busy. But now it's settled down a bit people are getting used to the idea, but still restaurants are reporting a big drop in business. Particularly restaurant owners have had many cancellations of Christmas bookings because the party have one or two unvaccinated people and are not prepared to go ahead without them. There was a great article in the papers interviewing a number of restaurant owners who said they were between a rock and a hard place because they risk being fined $15,000 if caught letting someone in without a passport. Many were predicting their business closing. A number of cafes and restaurants have reportedly removed their seating and have converted to take away food only in a bid to increase business.

There has been a backlash from quite a few people who are vaccinated who are refusing to shop in shops that have introduced it when they don't have to by law. There's a lot of talk about the divisiveness of them. And generally staff at all sorts of venues are reporting that people, both those with and those without a passport, are being aggressive and angry about it. But some people, particularly the older people, are delighted and they are cramming into coffee shops without masks, with gay abandon, and mingling. Unfortunately our government is still saying that the vaccine will completely protect you and so these people have dropped most of the precautions that they were previously taking which I think is a mistake. 

One funny point with the passports here is that it's not an app. You apply for the passport online and are then sent a PDF link to load on your phone or to print off. 4 million people are eligible to download this and the first 2 million pdfs that were sent out have a flaw in them, in that the designers sent out a version with the edit button functioning on it. This means that 2 million people here - half the population of vaccinated people - can edit their passport. They can change the name and the date of birth as many times as they want, print it off for friends and family members, and then change it back to their name and no one's the wiser. Because it's not an app, no software update can be sent to remove their major flaw, but all passports expire in 6 months when you have to have a booster in order to get your new passport, so until then, they have no choice but to put up with lots of forged documents. I suspect someone was quietly fired over that!

The one major downside of the passports is that soon jabs will be for 5 year olds and without one, no child will be able to do sports. Many adults have had their jabs but they won't give their children them and this is creating a lot of upset. In a country made for sport, this will have a devastating effect on our youth.

Those who got it wrong, for whatever reason, may feel defensive and retrench into a position that doesn’t accord with the facts.
KiwiMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2021 at 1:12pm

I've just seen in this morning's paper a report that a school banned all parents from it's Christmas concert last week because it was causing division in the school community so the concert went ahead with just the pupils and the staff present. I hope that they broadcast it online but the article doesn't say that they did.

Those who got it wrong, for whatever reason, may feel defensive and retrench into a position that doesn’t accord with the facts.
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2021 at 1:19pm

I think the whole idea of vaccine passports is to get people to get vaccinated.

And the way you describe it , You need it for some places and not others seems a bit pointless......

We open up without restrictions in February ,they say we should be 90% double vaccinated then....(I'll have a booster by then)

I still don't like/agree with  vaccine mandates......

Take care all 😷😉💉

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
ksc View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ksc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2021 at 1:25pm

"Some people are liking them, many people are tolerating them and lots are against them. "

I just read an article that said only 20% are against the passports (in NZ). I'm in the majority rules camp on all these new normal rules. 

A-I View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-I Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2021 at 1:34pm

"Facts don't care about your feelings" I'M A UNVAXXED DEVIL so kiss my rebel ass.
A-I View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-I Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2021 at 1:37pm

Originally posted by ksc ksc wrote:

"Some people are liking them, many people are tolerating them and lots are against them. "

I just read an article that said only 20% are against the passports (in NZ). I'm in the majority rules camp on all these new normal rules. 

History is quite clear on what the majority is capable of. Nazis, Khmer Rouge and Stalin's purges are but a very few historical examples of the majority promoting their actions under the guise of "the public's best interests and their safety"

"Facts don't care about your feelings" I'M A UNVAXXED DEVIL so kiss my rebel ass.
A-I View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-I Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2021 at 1:56pm

And we can talk about exactly what the Vaxx passports are purported to do and why they are claimed to be necessary. I believe they were introduced as a means to control and limit the spread of covid. So given the science and we are all following the science right, what exactly do vaxx passports do at this point when the vaxxed can and do spread covid? And that was with the Delta variant as a primary driver of cases. Now Omnicron has made vaxx passports completely useless. So again what exactly are the vaxx passports doing? It's certainly not for stopping the spread of covid, because any claims to that effect are NOT following the science nor are they based on it.

KiwiMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2021 at 2:13pm

Originally posted by ksc ksc wrote:

I think what has surprised us all, are the numbers of people who haven't downloaded theirs. They don't want to play a part in segregating society. I was very surprised to hear my friend's husband tell me that neither he or his adult children are going to download theirs.

KiwiMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2021 at 3:54pm

What will be very interesting is that tonight at midnight the Auckland border reopens. It's been shut for 12 weeks or so because that's where the big covid outbreak was. Tonight when it opens, anyone with a covid passport can leave Auckland unchallenged while those without need a negative PCR test result, but they are not testing the vaccinated. This seems very foolish. They are still making the assumption that if you've been vaccinated you can't have covid. So the hordes will be spreading far and wide to go on their summer holidays, bringing Covid with them. Watch this space.

Dutch Josh View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dutch Josh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2021 at 9:21pm

DJ, I think it is beyond any doubt vaccinated can get infected and spread the virus....So I think "opening up" with 80/90% vaccinated getting maybe-after two vaccinations-hardly any protection against Omicron simply is a bad idea...

STOP THE SPREAD !!!! (DJ-By now in practice almost becoming stop vaccinations because it is used in a stupid way ! Yes-I hope to get a booster this month...but it only may offer-at best-very limited protection against catching Omicron-variant of CoViD-19)....

Even if 100% of a population is getting vaccinated with a vaccine that would stop 90% of viral spread you still need some restrictions/testing to limit 10% spread....We can NOT vaccinate ourselves out of this pandemic !

We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
~Albert Einstein
nzdad View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nzdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2021 at 11:18pm

As of midnight tonight, double altered folks from auckland will be fanning out all over our country, spreading disease.

this, apparently is ok, because these people have had at least two doses of a drug that doesnt stop transmission.

Once every corner of our fair country has been exposed, guess who will be blamed for any outbreaks ?

You guessed right, the purebloods will be blamed. Crazy times friends, crazy times.

Still, all is not lost. We are still allowed orgies with up to 25 people, so i guess theres that.

prepare for the worst,hope for the best.
A-I View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-I Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2021 at 12:08am

Originally posted by nzdad nzdad wrote:

As of midnight tonight, double altered folks from auckland will be fanning out all over our country, spreading disease.

this, apparently is ok, because these people have had at least two doses of a drug that doesnt stop transmission.

Once every corner of our fair country has been exposed, guess who will be blamed for any outbreaks ?

You guessed right, the purebloods will be blamed. Crazy times friends, crazy times.

Still, all is not lost. We are still allowed orgies with up to 25 people, so i guess theres that.

And your PM says you can use your friends bathrooms now too. So you also got that going for you too. LOL

nzdad View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nzdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2021 at 11:43am

Yeah mate, i laughed at that too.

The whole situation is an affront to science, medicine, decency and logic. And it'll be over soon.

Headlines from all over the web this morning are declaring the current situation clearly.

The GMO's are responsible for spreading delta, and omicron. Omicron is very mild with minimal being admitted to 

Hospital, and very few requiring oxygen. Omicron likely means the pandemic is burning itself out.

The lancet journal is rebuking those responsible for putting out the false narrative that this is a pandemic of the unaltered.

WHO have issued a statement declaring that omicron is mild, yet being spread by the GMO's.

Our local media are slowly publishing this info whilst posting it between feel good fluff. I guess to hide the fact that the GMO's have been screwed over so badly. Perhaps an attempt to prevent an absolute crushing backlash.

Regardless, its going to be a gruelling 2022. Take care everybody.

KiwiMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2021 at 11:54am

I'm in Canterbury and we reckon the first of the hordes from Auckland will be reaching here via road by this evening if they took the ferry. I saw the first mention of Omicron yesterday in relation to a flight crew from Australia. It'll be interesting to see how fast it spreads with everyone on holiday.

A-I View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-I Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2021 at 12:50pm

Originally posted by KiwiMum KiwiMum wrote:

I'm in Canterbury and we reckon the first of the hordes from Auckland will be reaching here via road by this evening if they took the ferry. I saw the first mention of Omicron yesterday in relation to a flight crew from Australia. It'll be interesting to see how fast it spreads with everyone on holiday.

Have you seen anything that has given the possible RO of Omnicron?

nzdad View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nzdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2021 at 1:31pm

AI check out dr. John campbell on youtube. The man is a legend.

carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2021 at 1:37pm

I'm watching with interest,we are opening up in February,

( that could change quickly)

we should be 90% vaccinated here....

Going to be an interesting experiment......

Take care all 😷😉💉

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.🖖

Marcus Aurelius
KiwiMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2021 at 4:25pm

We are 91% vaccinated here and the restrictions are easing so it'll be interesting to see what happens.

nzdad View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nzdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2021 at 3:18pm

As a new zealander, i have a vested interest in this thread.

Here are my predictions for  what  I  believe is about to  happen. 

Our  government has a vested interest in pushing the  vaccines regardless of what is actually happening in the

Community. Our local msm will push panic headlines that are designed to generate fear. 

Borders will be shut,stricter mandates imposed and businesses that are near death will be finally eliminated. 

All the while, the non gmos will be blamed for any and all damage done.

Within a very short time, omicron will take over, and nature will end this pandemic.

This cycle of covid burning itself out will be no different  than the pandemics of the past. Eventually the public will demand the removal of vaccine  passes and medical apartheid.  Businesses that participated in the mandates will be pulling  down their signage, and with it, any support for this government.

Pfizer  execs will no doubt be  going nuts right now as the hand of mother nature reveals their treacherous b.s.

Actual data will replace  the panicking narratives  of the msm, and omicron will be seen as the last gasp of this pandemic.

For non gmos, the pandemic will be over. For gmos, not so much.

Enough  data has been collected regarding omicron now, to be able to make this kind of prediction i believe.

Anyone who wants to argue that we are still in trouble feel free to argue these points.

These ideas are mine only.

carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2021 at 3:55pm

Why would the government spend millions of dollars pushing a vaccine if it wasn't worth it ,

What would be the point??

Please explain your reasoning ?

Take care all 😷😉💉

Marcus Aurelius
nzdad View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nzdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2021 at 4:27pm

These drugs dont work. Thats the entire point.

KiwiMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2021 at 8:51pm

As a new zealander, i have a vested interest in this thread.

Here are my predictions for  what  I  believe is about to  happen. 

Our  government has a vested interest in pushing the  vaccines regardless of what is actually happening in the

Community. Our local msm will push panic headlines that are designed to generate fear. 

Borders will be shut,stricter mandates imposed and businesses that are near death will be finally eliminated. 

All the while, the non gmos will be blamed for any and all damage done.

Within a very short time, omicron will take over, and nature will end this pandemic.

This cycle of covid burning itself out will be no different  than the pandemics of the past. Eventually the public will demand the removal of vaccine  passes and medical apartheid.  Businesses that participated in the mandates will be pulling  down their signage, and with it, any support for this government.

Pfizer  execs will no doubt be  going nuts right now as the hand of mother nature reveals their treacherous b.s.

Actual data will replace  the panicking narratives  of the msm, and omicron will be seen as the last gasp of this pandemic.

For non gmos, the pandemic will be over. For gmos, not so much.

Enough  data has been collected regarding omicron now, to be able to make this kind of prediction i believe.

Anyone who wants to argue that we are still in trouble feel free to argue these points.

These ideas are mine only.

I notice that there are 8 cases of Omicron in Christchurch managed isolation, so maybe they'll escape and get the ball rolling. Since Delta escaped and Omicron is much more easily transmitted, I guess it's only a matter of time. I heard that one couple who tested positive had had 82 close contacts on NZ soil. And that's just from the plane to MIQ.

nzdad View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nzdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2021 at 9:11pm

Omicron is apparently blowing through even the triple altered.

It infects only the upper brochial track, same as a regular flu.

Mild symptoms  last only 3 days according to the latest data.

Once you've had it, you have natural immunity against covid. All great news wouldnt you say ?

When it gets loose here, i expect the msm to panic, but after a week or so, perhaps a lttle longer the fear narrative  will be dust binned 

And rightly so.

Heads need to roll. Those responsible for the last two years of their  fear campaigns need to be held to account thoroughly. Thank you 

Nzdad 

Littlesmile View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Littlesmile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2021 at 3:39am

Hey Nzdad :-)

Do you think your perception is different because the virus hasn't fully hit there yet? I'm not saying yous haven't struggled ect but yous are very lucky there..

I agree with you about msm, I believe their job has been to confuse people and cause fight/lack of trust. I would go further and say social media like Facebook and even our own leaders are to blame.

From my personal experience - Here in Northern Ireland we are cut off from UK and separate from Ireland (even tho the same island!! Lol)  So no one here believed about the virus. Nearly everyone I know now has had the virus at some point. We (our house) have been lucky so far not to get it but I can't see that lasting.           Out of everyone I personally know - nearly all extremely bad flu, handful no symptoms/head cold, 6 serious and 2 deaths. The serious/hospital cases have been my gran (70s) my sister (30s) and my friends parents (50s). It doesn't seem to have a pattern who will get really sick or not which is the problem I see.                            I know everyone here in NI are betting on as they already have had the virus they will be fine this time around. I'm not a betting gal lol :-) but I do really hope it's true.                        I guess we will see this winter, after this wave. 

:-)
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2021 at 1:41pm

These drugs dont work. Thats the entire point.

that's your opinion, which your entitled to,

But if the vaccine doesn't work ,why are the governments spending MILLIONS promoting and injecting vaccine into people ?

What is the point ,or are they being duped by BIG PHARMA??

Can you explain your reasoning   please ?

Marcus Aurelius
nzdad View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nzdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2021 at 1:52pm

No carbon. I dont owe you an explanation.

Your questions are an attempt to put me in a box. Im not going to explain my personal  views  on  this forum. 

The rise of the omicron variant likely means the pandemic is done.

Over.

Finished. 

Relax. Ignore the fear porn, and have a nice christmas.

carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2021 at 3:28pm

I don't want you to explain you personal views,I would just like to know what you base your theories on.......

What's the reason the governments are pushing a useless vaccine ?

I just want to know how I've been fooled ??

Take care all 😷😉💉

Marcus Aurelius
KiwiMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2021 at 3:34pm

No carbon. I dont owe you an explanation.

Your questions are an attempt to put me in a box. Im not going to explain my personal  views  on  this forum. 

The rise of the omicron variant likely means the pandemic is done.

Over.

Finished. 

Relax. Ignore the fear porn, and have a nice christmas.

I was talking to some family members this morning who sounded quite excited by the prospect of a more virulent variant. I think that some people are enjoying the fear mongering. Whatever will we all occupy our minds with once Covid is over? hahaha. One option is Uri Geller's prediction this week that aliens are about to land and introduce themselves to us. That would give us all something to get excited about.  

carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2021 at 1:50am

Im not frightened by this ,

I've done many many things in my life,some very dangerous indeed,I dont panic I don't stress, I take everything as it comes,

I've been in this site for nearly 20years,

Waiting and anticipating a pandemic,so it's nothing I haven't been aware of , unlike the rest of the world,it's all been a bit of a shock to them,the reaction to the vaccine has me very perplexed.....

Darwin's theory of natural selection.......

I find it all very interesting.......

Take care all 😷😉💉

Marcus Aurelius
nzdad View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nzdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2021 at 10:07pm

Please watch dr.john campbells latest youtube video.

Australia is dropping  mandates.  Yes,. You read that right.

As i predicted,. Science wins over junk fear porn journalism. 

A-I View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-I Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2021 at 10:44pm

[QUOTE=nzdad]

nzdad View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nzdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2021 at 10:57pm

Merry Christmas A-I, merry Christmas to all of us, merry Christmas to those who marched. Those who refused to remain silent and to those of us who have  suffered at the hands of these nonsense  mandates. 

Nzdad. 

Thank you 

A-I View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-I Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2021 at 11:00pm

[QUOTE=nzdad]

Merry Christmas A-I, merry Christmas to all of us, merry Christmas to those who marched. Those who refused to remain silent and to those of us who have  suffered at the hands of these nonsense  mandates. 

Nzdad. 

Thank you

carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2021 at 11:24pm

Mask mandates will be back after Christmas.....

We just going into a mask mandate.....

You need to get with the program.....

Have you asked your mate the mortician if you should get the vaccine yet ....

I bet he said no.....

He wants a new hearse.....

And I still need an answer to why governments all over don't seem to listening to your wise words.....

Wonders why your not a top epidemiologists....

Leading the fight with the  Absolute Idiot.....

From Washington state....

Bunch of losers.....

Your out numbered by millions who are getting jabbed ,

Why would anyone listen to you...retards....

Marcus Aurelius
A-I View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-I Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2021 at 12:45am

Someone in Australia is going to be devastated.

Reposting the exact same reply above that someone deleted. How interesting. Wonder who???? LOL

A-I View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-I Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2021 at 1:08am

Nzdad. 

Thank you 

Let me say Happy Holidays to you NZdad for the second time. Apparently Carbon deleted my first posted season greetings and salutation to you. Why is way beyond me. Clowns just gonna clown I guess. 

nzdad View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nzdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2021 at 2:39am

So mods here can change our postings at will ?

Thats unjust. Unkind, and i thought that kind of tampering was illegal?

Am i able to officially complain to anyone in charge about this kind of activity?

Does this upset any other members that mods can alter members posts ?

Albert, are you listening please ?

Count me out.

I need to exit this forum immediately. 

Nzdad over and out.

Thank you 

KiwiMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2021 at 10:51am

Yes mods can alter posts but they shouldn't. We remove posts from wierdos and nut jobs almost every day and block their access to the site, but other than that we're not supposed to police the site, but some people seem to have forgotten that. I had one of my posts removed a few days ago and replaced with a sentence saying it was removed because I was discussing the politics of a foreign country. Bull shit. I'm not political. I couldn't care less about politics. I asked on the mod forum for who ever it was to tell my why they did it, but no one would own up to it. 

Albert never used to police the site, in fact it was one of the things he was adamant about, and that was free speech. No one should be adjusting or removing anyone's posts unless that person is a troll. When I remove a spammer, like I do most days, my name is assigned to the action. I've suggested on the mod forum that if ever a post is removed again, that it is copied and pasted onto the mod forum and an explanation is given. I don't agree with censorship. 

I've noticed that some people on here have increasingly started to call for some posts to be removed, or some people to be censored. I don't agree with that and will continue to say so.

A-I View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-I Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2021 at 11:45pm

Originally posted by carbon20 carbon20 wrote:

Mask mandates will be back after Christmas.....

We just going into a mask mandate.....

You need to get with the program.....

Have you asked your mate the mortician if you should get the vaccine yet ....

I bet he said no.....

He wants a new hearse.....

And I still need an answer to why governments all over don't seem to listening to your wise words.....

Wonders why your not a top epidemiologists....

Leading the fight with the  Absolute Idiot.....

From Washington state....

Bunch of losers.....

Your out numbered by millions who are getting jabbed ,

Why would anyone listen to you...retards....

Doesn't all that negativity get heavy? Not to worry Jesus still loves you Carbon. Merry Christmas

nzdad View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nzdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2021 at 9:06pm

I hope everyone here has had a good Christmas. 

The media here is currently being run by activists instead of journalists it would  appear. 

NONE of the fear driven predictions have come to pass. NONE.  Not  even  one.

The  media  predicted that we  would be  having up to 5000 cases  per day by now.

Todays count is 18.

Thats good news in my opinion.

Enough data has been collected regarding omicron now to see clearly that omicron and delta is being spread mainly by GMO'S. 

The drugs we were sold dont  work properly, and as more data is being collected it would appear that these drugs dont prevent infection as well as originally  touted..

Currently in new zealand there have been 50 covid related deaths, and over 40 thousand vaccine injuries according to our medsafe site. The medsafe figures of course are  grossly underestimated / underreported. 

Thats how it stands here now.

Thank you 

nzdad View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nzdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2021 at 9:55pm

The new zealand herald are running a story this afternoon that states this pandemic will be over in weeks.

No more mandates.

No more passes.

No more medical apartheid. 

Somebody needs to sue the evil people responsible for the suffering endured over the last 2 years. 

KiwiMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2022 at 12:24pm

The new zealand herald are running a story this afternoon that states this pandemic will be over in weeks.

No more mandates.

No more passes.

No more medical apartheid. 

Somebody needs to sue the evil people responsible for the suffering endured over the last 2 years. 

Can you cut and paste the article please? I can't find it. thanks.

nzdad View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nzdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2022 at 2:48pm
nzdad View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nzdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2022 at 8:27pm

The  new zealand herald are running a story this afternoon that is near identical to the one posted on jan.1st.

The pandemic is burning itself out. 

Very shortly this whole mess will be over. 

Once kiwis read this info, no-one in their right mind will be getting boosters, which means that within the next few months all kiwis will likely be classified as non vaxxed.

Kiss goodbye also to kids being given the drugs too.

Nobody will be able to enforce mandates at that point.

Vaccine status will be pointless also.

Good news  i say.

Thank you 

A-I View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-I Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2022 at 8:43pm

The  new zealand herald are running a story this afternoon that is near identical to the one posted on jan.1st.

The pandemic is burning itself out. 

Very shortly this whole mess will be over. 

Once kiwis read this info, no-one in their right mind will be getting boosters, which means that within the next few months all kiwis will likely be classified as non vaxxed.

Kiss goodbye also to kids being given the drugs too.

Nobody will be able to enforce mandates at that point.

Vaccine status will be pointless also.

Good news  i say.

Thank you 

Well given the fact before Omnicron the vaxxed can and did get covid and spread it and now due to Omnicron's vaxx resistance that has increased exponentially, I'd say vaxx passports/status were already useless, now even more so. I think the vaxx will continue on for the elderly and those immunocompromised just like the flu vaccine. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic