Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

I have Covid, Again

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ME163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I have Covid, Again
    Posted: December 13 2021 at 2:13pm

I have covid again. Wish me well as I fight the battle for my life

KiwiMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2021 at 2:16pm

Wow. I'm sorry to hear that ME163. Are they testing you to see which variant you have? 

Hopefully you'll have a milder run at it this time as you must have some natural immunity from last time. Get well soon.

Those who got it wrong, for whatever reason, may feel defensive and retrench into a position that doesn’t accord with the facts.
KiminNM View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiminNM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2021 at 5:48pm

I'm so sorry. May this time through be much, much, much easier.

Sending prayers, light, and universal healing energy. 

Usk View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Usk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2021 at 5:58pm

Sending prayers for a quick recovery!

Usk View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Usk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2021 at 5:59pm
hachiban08 View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hachiban08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2021 at 6:14pm

I'm hoping things go well for you, ME163 🌻

Be prepared! It may be time....^_^v
Dutch Josh View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dutch Josh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2021 at 8:52pm

Hoping you get well soon ! 

We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
~Albert Einstein
BeachMama View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeachMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2021 at 5:26am

I’m so sorry you are sick! I hope you’re well soon. 

ViQueen24 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ViQueen24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2021 at 6:04am

Hang in there, ME!  Praying for you!  Sending love and positivity your way!

I am the DZ Queen, and I approve this message.
Technophobe View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technophobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2021 at 8:47am

Just like Chuck, I am supposed to have left.  But I need to tell you that I am think ing of you ME.  I hope this one is less devestating than the first one.  I believe you are triple vaxed aren't you?  So that bodes well.

Get well soon, Pal.

How do you tell if a politician is lying?
His lips or pen are moving.
AandEM View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandEM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2021 at 2:28pm

Sending well wishes, ME. 

WitchMisspelled View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WitchMisspelled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2021 at 4:12pm

Dang, ME!  Sending positive vibes for the best possible outcome for you.  If you can't will you have someone keep us posted on how you're doing please?

ME163 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ME163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2021 at 5:15pm

Jill and Becky here, 

Just wanted the members to know that ME163 is resting and is doing well.  He is in Houston getting the very best care.  We hope that you all are doing well.  We learned that Omicron is a super infectious variant.   We practiced sloppy infection control for one time and he got sick.   Even with the best infection control around, we were sloppy.  So we need to relearn our procedures and start from scratch.  This Omicron is a nasty bugger.   be careful, be dammed safe and good luck.   

Littlesmile View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Littlesmile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2021 at 2:33am

I'm sorry to hear this, I'm glad he is getting the best care. I hope everything goes well πŸ™  All the very best, take care too..

:-)
carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2021 at 4:26am

Originally posted by ME163 ME163 wrote:

Jill and Becky here, 

Just wanted the members to know that ME163 is resting and is doing well.  He is in Houston getting the very best care.  We hope that you all are doing well.  We learned that Omicron is a super infectious variant.   We practiced sloppy infection control for one time and he got sick.   Even with the best infection control around, we were sloppy.  So we need to relearn our procedures and start from scratch.  This Omicron is a nasty bugger.   be careful, be dammed safe and good luck.   

Hi ladies , thank you both so much for all the care and love you show for ME163,

And for keeping us informed of his on going situation,

I think all on here value ME,and all would want to  wish him a speedy recovery,

Take care both,don't forget to look after yourself's ,😘

Kindest regards and best wishes to ME,

Let's hope he home for Christmas......

TAKE care all πŸ˜·πŸ˜‰πŸ’‰

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.πŸ––

Marcus Aurelius
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic