Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

This is totally normal right

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-I Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: This is totally normal right
    Posted: February 14 2022 at 8:59am

Here's the video.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/gEp4cpUzOHRc/

Show me anytime in the last 50 years or ever for that matter, that the CDC (or any other "health" organization) has broadcast clot warnings to the general public. Just another covid vaxx coincidence right.

"Facts don't care about your feelings" I'M A UNVAXXED DEVIL so kiss my rebel ass.
A-I View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-I Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2022 at 9:08am

"Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action."

"Facts don't care about your feelings" I'M A UNVAXXED DEVIL so kiss my rebel ass.
ME163 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ME163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2022 at 9:10am

I have to take blood thinners due to my clots.  Yes it is possible to have clots due to inactivity. 

A-I View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-I Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2022 at 9:45am

Originally posted by ME163 ME163 wrote:

I have to take blood thinners due to my clots.  Yes it is possible to have clots due to inactivity. 

I'm not saying that blood clots are not a condition that never happens. When was the last time the CDC put out a Superbowl announcement relating to any medical condition like this? Never that I can find or remember.  And for those that will say covid causes blood clots and this is related to that, it's curious covid was never mentioned in the announcement. But then again they didn't mention the vaxx either and blood clots are an associated and known possible adverse effect from them. And some will say that those are rare side effects. And my response is yeah "rare" like they said breakthrough infections were and then they dropped the word rare and they were just breakthrough infections, because they were not really rare.

ksc View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ksc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2022 at 2:55pm

I wonder why that screen shot is dated 9:50am February 2, 2020? Actually I don't....

A-I View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-I Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2022 at 5:06pm

Originally posted by ksc ksc wrote:

I wonder why that screen shot is dated 9:50am February 2, 2020? Actually I don't....

Because it was right before the Superbowl in 2020 and a couple months after the initial  vaxx roll out.  A better question is why did the CDC post it to their website and then delete it?? And since when do athletes have to worry about blood clots? Is that like children should worry about heart attacks?

ksc View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ksc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2022 at 3:08am

You're off by a year, "Clinical trials began in April 2020;[34] by November 2020, the vaccine entered Phase III clinical trials, with over 40,000 people participating "

"Because it was right before the Superbowl in 2020 and a couple months after the initial  vaxx roll out. "

Hazelpad View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hazelpad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2022 at 9:14am

In UK we started the strokes and blood clot awareness campaign very early on in 2020. Think by early May 2020.

They were really worried about a huge shift in  people working from home and not going out, all the gyms and pools closed, everyone sitting, all having a knock on effect with blood clots being an obvious thing due to sudden inactivity 

Also when original virus hit here and Italy it was causing serious blood clots.  People on here like Technophobe and DJ and others were mentioning that they thought it was having vascular  effects way  before mainstream media picked it up.  I read it here in April 2020.  Up until then I thought it just respiratory virus and was sceptical, but they were right.

Changed world.  We shifting focus away from actual virus now and concentrating on obesity levels which have increased due to inactivity.

Hz x

A-I View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-I Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2022 at 11:29am

Originally posted by ksc ksc wrote:

You're off by a year, "Clinical trials began in April 2020;[34] by November 2020, the vaccine entered Phase III clinical trials, with over 40,000 people participating "

"Because it was right before the Superbowl in 2020 and a couple months after the initial  vaxx roll out. "

I am off by a year LOL. 

KiwiMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2022 at 11:59am

I think we're up to 300 professional athletes who have publicly collapsed during a sporting event. That was the figure I heard last week so it may be outdated by now.

Those who got it wrong, for whatever reason, may feel defensive and retrench into a position that doesn’t accord with the facts.
ksc View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ksc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2022 at 12:26pm

I heard that that was fake news...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/02/01/how-falsehood-athletes-dying-covid-vaccines-spread/

On Dec. 6, the popular right-wing website Gateway Pundit reported on an updated Good Sciencing list that now claimed nearly 300 athletes had collapsed or suffered cardiac arrests after getting a coronavirus vaccine in 2021, with many dying. That list, apparently assembled in part with help from a closed “sudden injuries and deaths” Telegram messenger group, was fact-checked by FactCheck.org and found riddled with errors.

KiwiMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2022 at 3:19pm

Well a good proportion of them actually collapsed on the field during televised matches so I think that's hard to fake. Of course the vaccination status of some of them may not be public but it's interesting that there's been a massive increase in the number of sportspeople collapsing in recent months. I read an article on it the UK press a few months ago saying that there was no proof these collapses were vaccine related, which of course is true, there is no proof, but what was interesting was that they were unable to deny it was happening because invariably it was in front of a large crowd of supporters and being broadcast live. 

And there is every possiblility that it is as a result of having had Covid. I have a relative who is still suffering from breathlessness and a racing heart during exercise and she had Covid 5 months ago. She feels that it's left a sort of shadow over her general health which she's hoping will gradually wear off.

Those who got it wrong, for whatever reason, may feel defensive and retrench into a position that doesn’t accord with the facts.
KiwiMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2022 at 3:31pm

Here's a NZ article saying it's all coincidental and nothing at all to do with the vaccines

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/covid-19-vaccine-theory-about-footballers-collapsing-debunked/VO4MY47HRZ76FXGXQLO572XAFI/

And here's on from the UK also saying it's just coincidence that players are dropping like flies and that all professional athletes should be screened more often for heart problems.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-10244297/Leading-cardiologist-says-cluster-collapses-footballers-likely-coincidence.html

Here's an article on another coincidence when a young Croatian professional footballer collapsed and died aged 23. 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/crotian-footballer-dead-pitch-collapsed-25777108

And here's a great list of all the professional footballers belonging to the football association since 1889 who have died during the sport. What's interesting about this list is if you scroll down you'll see a handful for each year until you get to 2021, and then there's an explosion in the number collapsing and dying. And bear in mind, this is just those who have died, not the ones who have recovered. It's frankly sobering. The details of their deaths are listed, most in 2021 died from cardiac arrest. What a coincidence!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_association_footballers_who_died_while_playing

A-I View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-I Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2022 at 3:39pm

Here is a video that lists them some 649 incidents 404 deaths many while on the field. It's not like it never happened before but there sure seems to be a definite uptick.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/33ovkFU7oQdL/

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic