Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

French study links new form of CJD to VAXX

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-I Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: French study links new form of CJD to VAXX
    Posted: June 07 2022 at 11:21am

Towards the emergence of a new form of the neurodegenerative Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease: Twenty six cases of CJD declared a few days after a COVID-19 “vaccine” Jab

ABSTRACT We highlight the presence of a Prion region in the different Spike proteins of the original SARS-CoV2 virus as well as of all its successive variants but also of all the “vaccines” built on this same sequence of the Spike SARS-CoV2 from Wuhan. 

Paradoxically, with a density of mutations 8 times greater than that of the rest of the spike, the possible harmfulness of this Prion region disappears completely in the Omicron variant. We analyze and explain the causes of this disappearance of the Prion region of the Spike of Omicron. 

At the same time, we are analyzing the concomitance of cases, which occurred in various European countries, between the first doses of Pfizer or Moderna mRNA vaccine and the sudden and rapid onset of the first symptoms of Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, which usually requires several years before observing its first symptoms.

We are studying 26 Creutzfeld Jakob Diseases, in 2021, from an anamnestic point of view, centered on the chronological aspect of the evolution of this new prion disease, without being able to have an explanation of the etiopathogenic aspect of this new entity. We subsequently recall the usual history of this dreadfull subacute disease, and compare it with this new, extremely acute, prion disease, following closely vaccinations.

In a few weeks, more 50 cases of almost spontaneous emergence of Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease have appeared in France and Europe very soon after the injection of the first or second dose of Pfizer, Moderna or AstraZeneka vaccines. To summarize, of the 26 cases analyzed, the first symptoms of CJD appeared on average 11.38 days after the injection of the COVID-19 "vaccine". Of these 26 cases, 20 had died at the time of writing this article while 6 were still alive. The 20 deaths occurred only 4.76 months after the injection. Among them, 8 of them lead to a sudden death (2.5 months). All this confirms the radically different nature of this new form of CJD, whereas the classic form requires several decades.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/358661859_Towards_the_emergence_of_a_new_form_of_the_neurodegenerative_Creutzfeldt-Jakob_disease_Twenty_six_cases_of_CJD_declared_a_few_days_after_a_COVID-19_vaccine_Jab

"Facts don't care about your feelings" I'M A UNVAXXED DEVIL so kiss my rebel ass.
A-I View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-I Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2022 at 11:32am

Interesting to note per the study that between 1992 and 2009 there were only 28 cases of CJD in France. The last case dying in 2019.

Also interesting is the fact there are 19 deaths in VAERS that are attributed to CJD as a direct result of the VAXX.

"Facts don't care about your feelings" I'M A UNVAXXED DEVIL so kiss my rebel ass.
A-I View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-I Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2022 at 11:45am

Studies on COVID-19 vaccines have suggested links between Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD)—a rare and fatal disease—and getting the vaccines.

Findings from a French pre-print suggest that COVID-19 vaccines such as Pfizer, Moderna, and AstraZeneca vaccines may have contributed to the emergence of a new type of sporadic CJD that is much more aggressive and rapid in disease progression than the traditional CJD.

CJD is a rare disease caused by an abnormal protein in the brain called a prion.

Prions naturally occur in the brain and are usually harmless, but when they become diseased or misfolded, they will affect nearby prions to also become misshapen, leading to deterioration of brain tissue and death.

The disease is incurable as once one prion becomes infected, it will continue to propagate to other prions with no treatment capable of stopping its progress.

The majority of people with CJD have sporadic CJD; they become infected for no apparent reason. However, small subsets of people are diagnosed due to inheritance.

Sporadic CJD, though occurring at random, has been linked to consumption of meat that has been infected with diseased prions, such as affecting individuals that ingest beef from a cow that has been infected.

Though the Omicron variant of COVID-19 does not carry a prion region in its spike protein, the first Wuhan COVID-19 variant has a prion region on its spike protein. A U.S. study indicates that the prion area is able to interact with human cells.

Therefore, when the Wuhan variant’s spike protein gene information was made into a vaccine as part of the mRNA and adenovirus DNA vaccines, the prion region was also incorporated.

As part of the natural cellular process, once the mRNA is incorporated into the cells, the cell will turn the mRNA instructions into a COVID-19 spike protein, tricking the cells into believing that it has been infected so that they create an immunological memory against a component of the virus.

For the AstraZeneca vaccine, DNA of the spike protein is carried into the cell through an adenovirus vector, then into the nucleus where all human DNA is stored, from there the DNA is transcribed into mRNA and made into the spike protein.

Though major health organizations say the genetic material from vaccines will not be incorporated into human DNA, mRNA studies conducted on human cells in the labs have found mRNA can be changed into DNA and then incorporated into the human genome.

Unfortunately, the biological process of translating mRNA information into proteins is not perfect and immune to mistakes, and protein misfolding can occur.

A U.S. study has speculated that a misfolded spike protein could in turn create a misfolded prion region that may be able to interact with healthy prions to cause damage, leading to CJD disease.

The French preprint have identified sudden CJD cases appearing after getting the Pfizer, Moderna, and AstraZeneca vaccines, suggesting links between getting vaccinated and being infected.

Additionally, a peer-reviewed US case study (pdf) also found the appearance of CJD following the second dose of a Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.

The French study found an onset of symptoms within 11.38 days of being vaccinated while the case study in US has found symptoms appearing within a week after the second dose.

Previous studies of CJD in cannibal groups have indicated that CJD can remain dormant after infection for around 10 years or more. However, authors of the French study have found that the CJD cases observed after being vaccinated by COVID-19 are a lot more rapid in onset.

The study identified 26 cases across Europe and United States; 20 of the cases had already died by the time the study was written, with death occurring on average 4.76 months after being vaccinated.

The lead author of the study, Dr. Jean-Claude Perez informed The Epoch Times on June 6 through an email that all 26 cases have died.

“This confirms the radically different nature of this new form of CJD, whereas the classic form requires several decades,” wrote the researchers.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/studies-link-incurable-prion-disease-with-covid-19-vaccine_4511204.html

A-I View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-I Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2022 at 11:50am

Peer reviewed study from Turkey regarding CJD directly after VAXX.

https://cms.galenos.com.tr/Uploads/Article_50671/TYBD-0-0.pdf

KiwiMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2022 at 1:42pm

Wow AI that is so interesting. CJD is right up there with Motor Neurone disease as one of the cruelest. Those poor people.

Those who got it wrong, for whatever reason, may feel defensive and retrench into a position that doesn’t accord with the facts.
A-I View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-I Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2022 at 2:11pm

Originally posted by KiwiMum KiwiMum wrote:

Wow AI that is so interesting. CJD is right up there with Motor Neurone disease as one of the cruelest. Those poor people.

Well seems the things they are learning about the experimental VAXX's just keeps coming.

Dutch Josh View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dutch Josh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2022 at 9:36pm

Makes me wonder what the risks are for the "normal" CJD -the very slow one...I try to "follow science" but "does science try to follow science" or is it "science for sale"-all for profit ? 

We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
~Albert Einstein
KiwiMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2022 at 9:52pm

Originally posted by A-I A-I wrote:

Well seems the things they are learning about the experimental VAXX's just keeps coming.

Which is precisely why normal vaccines take up to 12 years to develop. The covid jabs still haven't been around long enough to assess the medium term effects, let alone the long term effects.

Those who got it wrong, for whatever reason, may feel defensive and retrench into a position that doesn’t accord with the facts.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic