Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > Latest News
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracking the next pandemic: Avian Flu Talk

Duck!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dualis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Duck!
    Posted: May 31 2006 at 3:56pm
Proof that there is an alien movement deep in the bowels of the ducks.

Duck x-ray with
Mayy View Drop Down
advanced Member
advanced Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mayy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2006 at 3:57pm
oh stop... that's so.... much worse than my post. 

Isolation...
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2006 at 4:01pm
LOL
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2006 at 4:05pm
last night as I was struggling with the aliens as they YET again took me to their ship to harvest my eggs, I over heard two aliens joking around about how they put the H5N1 virus into the wild birds and then some into the chickens. Man are they cruel.  Note to self: quit struggling with the aliens, it only leaves you bruised.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2006 at 7:29pm

Take you little white pills...Wacko

Theres nothing wrong with medicating yourself... You'll feel better.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2006 at 7:37pm
In countries so indlined culturally, this would be seen as a warning from God that evil is going to be visited onto the world through the intestines of a duck.  Hummmmmm?  Gosh, that is exactly what H5N1 is (an intestinal virus that may attack the whole world.)

Originally posted by Dualis Dualis wrote:

Proof that there is an alien movement deep in the bowels of the ducks.

Duck x-ray with
Samoa View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2006 at 8:04pm
That's it, NO MORE pate de fois grois for ME!!
bargie34 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bargie34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2006 at 9:23pm

bargie34 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bargie34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2006 at 9:27pm
ET in Donald Duck?

Surely, you jest.

The Vet is obviously a quack. LOL!

Your new old friend,
Bargie34
(aka Annie B.)
THE RAT View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THE RAT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2006 at 9:48pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic